Haunting your mind

Ink looks around at his AUs of life, the thangs he has vowed to protect.

He felt uneasy. The nightmares hes been having made him couscous of everything. Andy the nightmares only got better if he hurt Error.

Each nightmare he had to hurt Error a little more.

It's been a long time since he last really saw Error.

Sometimes he swares if he looks hard enough he would find traces of Error in a few of his AUs. But unlike Error he was no tracker.

Each time he tryed he ended up with a dead end.

He has made a few new AUs but it was hard to contrate if his mind kept going to Error.

A few AUs were found burnning and destroyed, but from the inside. Error did not play the way the thang that's messing with his stuff dose.

Being more lonely without Error he began to go into worlds and letting monsters and or humans know who he was.

He liked the distraction. And he felt comfortable knowing the world would reset.

He tryed to stay busy. But his mind would first wonder to his nightmares. Then Error.

In same way he felt like Error was haunting him in his sleep.

Instead of deams it's like reliving death over and over. The nightmares demands to kill Error. But just hurting him was hard.

And he would never amidet it out loud, but he knew with each nightmare, it took him less time to try to hurt Error.

Error was hurting him in his sleep.

He was being haunted in his own mind.

Ink could not help but feel torn. His relationship with Error in mind.

Love or hate? Is this just a sick game?

Although he felt haunted by Errors presence he wanted Error close to him. And at the same time we wanted to run away.

In his nightmares each time he hit Error gilt hit him back.

In each nightmare Error got colder. He was no longer gliching between a angry and sad face. He now had a angry lifeless look in his eyes.

His laughter was once hallow but now as time passed it became real.

Error was changing.

Chills ran down Ink. But ink was beginning to fight back.

His mind was haunted by Error.