Without him

Ink found it hard to get over what happened.

Each time he looked at his hands he saw Errors body turning to dust. It was a horrifying sight. He refused to paint for what felt like years.

But it's only been a few months.

The AUs have noticed his absence, since the fight thangs were changing with Ink doing anything.

Gasters presence had influence thangs. The Multi-verse was beginning to create thangs on its own. Ink did not understand why only now, after the fight, he noticed all these changes.

Error gave his life... To protect what ink loved.

But Error did not protect what Ink loved most.

Ink has been hiding. He did not feel ready to go out yet.

Glancing over at his paintbrush he realised how long it's been since he did art.

He could create another Error.

But it would never be the same in anything but looks.

Reaching out to grab the brush he frose as Error panicked face filled his mind. It may have been Gaster. But it was also Error.

To kill Gaster was to kill Error.

Shaking his head he grabbed his paintbrush.

It felt so heavy.

Although it was as colorful as always when Ink tryed to draw the only color's that came out was black and different shades of grey.

Ink cryed. Dull rainbow tears sliding down his cheekbones.

The anti-void echoed with his crys. But sounded louder to his nonexistent ears.

Closing his tear stained eyes he stood up, paintbrush in hand.

"I wish you would have told me you were in trouble."

Ink reached his hand out. And threw closed eyes. He saw an outline of Error looking away from him.

"You hid because you were scared. Right?"

Ink shook his head.

"Even with the power you own you never did use it."

Ink always knew. Errors power far outmatched his own. But he never used it. He was scared to.

"But you should have stayed with me!" Ink screamed as if Error could hear him.

"Why are you gone!?" Ink cryed into the anti-void as if it would help. Falling to his knees his arms crossed over, hugging himself, as he felt cold.

It felt like color was leaving him with each year drop.

"I should have known you, for i was closest to you, even though we fought. But because I did not see... Your dead because of me..." Ink cryed out his voice soft.

It was his fault...

Inks eyes widen as he feels arms wrap tightly around him. He feels frozen as the voice he hears only makes more tears fall.

"Don't cry my dear Ink, for you shall see, one day I'll return to you."

Ink turned reaching his hand out as he felt tears fall down. But when he turned Error was no where to see.

Falling to knees his arms hung limp to his side's.

A small smile appears, weak but their. Bringing his hands up he wipes his tears away. Ink smiles a little wider looking up into the void.

"Then I'll wait till we meet again."