change of code

A gray light shown brightly and Error felt power run threw his cords.

His cables retracted before the power imbedded inside him. He backed away feeling the change of the codes around them.

The light slowly dimmed and Error looked with interest at the kid laying on the ground.

She changed.

She slowly on trembling arms sat herself up and opened her pure black eyes.

Her body was in a mix of grays and black, her original colours gone.

So this is what happens to Gasters work when resetting.

But was that a good thang?

She reached her arms out and looked at herself with supried interest. Then her eyes widen.

She puts her hand over her chest and calls her soul out. A pure black with a red glow.

Errors eyes widen. This kid was no longer Chara. But Frisk.

Charas red soul was traped in Frisks command and the core inside their body agreeing with Frisk more than Chara.

She looked at Error with a small smile. She also looked like... She was crying.

But she looked so happy.

"Error..." She says softly smiling.

Error reads into her soul the best he could seeing her health and everything seemed fine. "Kid?" He asks.

Slowly she stands up on unsure legs that looked like they would give out. "I'm... I'm in... Control..." She says in disbelief.

She grins. "I'm in control!" She repeated happly.

Error chuckled steping closer to her. The universe is really expanding. "WelcoMe, Frisk."

Frisk smiles shifting her feet.

Error sighs and already knows what she wanted and opens his arms out. Something rare.

She runs at him at full speed surprising him as she wraped her arms around him.

He gliched uncomfortablely for a moment.

Looking down at her he took note of some thangs.

She's different. So she can't return to her AU. The core inside her changed her too much.

"Core Frisk."

She looks up confused. "What?"

"We can't j-just call yOu Frisk. Your too different. So Core Frisk c-can work at your nEw name."

"Oh... Sounds reasonable... I like it."

Error nods and gently pushes her off him. "Hope y-you know thAt hug was a o-one time thaIng."

She nodded giving a soft smile.

Error sighed. "Now then, as much as y-you would loVe to talk for hours w-we been away fRom Gaster for too long a-and he's going to wonDer where we w-went."

Looking at her he frounds. "And he could c-care less for a Frisk. PeaCe is not his thang. Even if he could e-experiment for a whiLe. He will kill y-you when he's done becaUse then you won't be o-of use to him afterwArds."

Core Frisks eyes open wide in fear of Gaster. Even doormat behind Charas control she knew what Gaster could do.

And was scared of it.

"Where do I go... What am I supposed to do... What about you?"

"I'll be fine, I beEn with Gaster longer t-than you ever coUld think. You however, f-follow the trail of AUs and hide arOund them. PerhAps take refuge in a d-destroyed one. Now!"

She flinches runs out of his room fadeing into the Multi-verse.

Error sighed.

Time to tell Gaster the news of Charas death.