Marking

Two months have past and Error was furious. The scientists don't understand they are messing with something far more powerful than they should dare.

He has been stirring up trouble just to put them on hold a little longer. To buy him some time. He has stolen some of the power and even such a small amount had the power to take out a whole town. And for the amount they had...

It could take out the hole universe.

He looks up at Inks bedroom window. He knew tonight he had to make Ink happy. Because before the week is over, the experiment will not hold.

He only has two days.

Ink smiled, today was fun. He went out with Asriel to see the parade. Then the Queen and him tended to her garden and the King had tea with him.

He looks around his room and sighs. Their is a lot of thangs left to do.

He was taking a break from his painting. A shower was needed. He had no visits from Error today, not half moon, nor full, and Error only come of those times.

Ink began to strip out of his cloth. He steped out of his shoes and walked over to the bathroom. He turns the warm water on and waits for the temperature to get right before getting in.

Error stood in Inks window. He did not seem to be in his room. Climbing threw the window he landed on the floor with silent feet.

He looked around and noticed a pile of cloth on the floor. He chuckled. "Must have left in a hurry. To not put his clothes away." Error mumbles to himself.

"Ink?"

Error drops the shirt and shoots to the closet in a rush.

The Queen walks in followed by her son. The little prince.

"Ink?" She repeats louder.

Error would hear a faint voice from the bathroom. "M-m-my Queen! P-please! I-i-im in the shower!!"

Oh. That's where he is.

The Queen paused for a moment. "Oh dear. Sorry Ink but this cannot wait." She turns to Asriel. "Can you go get him?"

Asriel smiles while Error clinches his fanged teeth together.

Asriel disappears into the bathroom where Error hears a shreek. "Ahh! Get out! Get out! Getoutgetoutgetout!!!!"

"Calm down! I need to tell you something!"

"I'm naked!!"

"I can see that! Were both guys-"

"I don't care!! Wait for me to cover up!! Get out!"

"Hold on-"

"Let go of me!"

"The floors wet your going to-"

A loud clash rings out.

"Fall..."

Error feels his anger radiating off him.

"Don't touch me! Get me a towel!!"

"Alight! I don't see what your so scared of. Your a skeleton. Your all bones. We all have rib and pelvic bones. I'm surprised you have the actual body parts. What is it made of?"

"Stop looking pervert!!"

"Sorry!"

Ink runs out with a towel coving him, flushed every color of rainbow with the little prince chasing him.

"Get away from me!" Ink yells anger in his eyes. Then Ink noticed the Queen.

"My Queen!?"

He looks around and dashes to a his dresser drawer taking out some clothes and hastily began to dress himself.