13

"You and Tasia can check us in," Nicholas said to Alex as they parked in front of the hotel. "Connor and I will get the bags." Alex nodded and Tasia unbuckled herself out of her seat. She gave Nick a smile before getting out.

Once the two girls were in the building, the two boys got out and made their way to the trunk. Connor pulled out the first bag and handed it to Nicholas. Nick sat it down on the pavement while they got the others.

"Did you fall asleep at all?" Connor asked, noticing the tiredness in the boy's eyes. Nicholas shook his head no and laughed.

"I was too scared that if I did, Tasia would do something to me," He chuckled. Connor snorted and took out the last bag.

The girls walked back outside a few minutes later. They grabbed their bags and they all walked inside of the building. It was air conditioned and Nick sighed in pleasure.

Alex led them to the elevator and they all got in. She gave them all key cards to their room and hit the button for the fifth floor. Tasia looked over at Nick and asked, "What time is it?" His eyes dropped quickly to the phone in her pocket but he ignored it. He took out his own and checked the time.

"Almost seven," He told her. She smiled and nodded. Nicholas smirked when he saw Alex roll her eyes. Connor just sipped on his soda that he had brought for the drive.

The metal doors opened and they walked to their room. When Alex opened it, they all filed in with their suitcases and bags.

It was a small suite-like room. There was a small kitchen, living-room, and two bedrooms. In each bedroom their was two beds. They decided that the girls would share a room, which didn't satisfy Alex, and the boys would share the other.

"I'm going swimming," Conor announced, "Who's coming?"

Everyone agreed that they'd go so they quickly got into their bathing suits. As Nick got undressed he checked his phone.

Bray: I miss you

Nicholas smiled. I love you, he began texting back. As his thumb went to tap send, it hovered over the screen. He sighed and deleted it.

Nick: I miss you too. I'll text you later, I'm going swimming

Bray: damn i wanted to send nudies but fine, okay

Nick: shut up

Nicholas set his phone down and stepped into his swimming trunks. He pulled them up to his hips and tied it. Connor walked out of the bathroom with his on and Tasia went in.

"You all should be glad I left my speedo at home," He said.

Alex walked out of her room with her bikini on. "Let's face it, Con," She laughed, "You have nothing to put in your damn speedo."

He flipped her off and Tasia came out of the bathroom. She had put her blonde hair up with a hair tie. Tasia locked arms with Nicholas and he heard Connor chuckle under his breath.

"Where the fuck have you two been?" Jordan Archer asked as his sons walked into the house. Brayden set his keys down on the counter.

"Baseball practice," He responded.

Archer sauntered over to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of beer. Brayden bit the inside of his cheek and sighed.