Chapter 6.5: Gossip Girls

**Sang**

Kayli's walking me to my business class on Wednesday when I get a text from Gabriel. I groan while opening the message.

Gabriel: Hey Trouble, you busy Friday? Let me know, It's Gabriel.

"Who's that?" Kayli asks me.

"Gabriel." I huff.

"Whoa, why all huffy?"

"I don't know, he confuses me."

"How? What happened when he walked you back last night?"

"Well...he got my number on the walk back; when we got to the door, I thought he was going to kiss me and instead he licked my lips and said 'mine'. Oh and let's not forget how he told me that my voice and hair are his and I'm not allowed to sing with anyone else or let anyone touch my hair."

"Ok, where can I find this bastard. He needs to be taken down a peg or two." Kayli says angrily.

"Kay it's not that serious."

"The hell it's not! This guy just meets you and thinks he can tell you what to do just because he sang a stupid song with you? Nope, not gonna happen."

"And speaking of songs." I say trying to change the subject.

"Nice try, I'm serious Sang. You can't let people walk all over you. We promised remember?"

The promise that Kayli is referring to, is the promise that we made to each other after we got to know each other better. We promised each other that we would never let anyone revert us back to who we use to be.

"Yes, Kayli, I remember. I'm not going back. I just don't think he meant it in a menacing way." I tell her shrugging.

"Yea sure, so what are you gonna do about it?"

"Gonna let him stew a bit. Let see how long it takes him to beg me to respond. I have no classes with him and no way to see him before I want to. This should be fun."

"Such an evil little mind. I'm proud." She smiles then continues, "Now, what about this song?"

"It made me feel...stuff." I say confusedly.

"What kind of stuff?" Kayli asks laughing.

"I don't know...weird stuff." I feel my phone go off with another incoming text.

Gabriel (12:45): Sang? You didn't give me a bogus number did you?

Gabriel (12:48): Hello?

Gabriel (12:50): Trouble!

Gabriel (12:52): I called Vic! He confirmed that this is indeed your number. Call me! Please...

"Gabriel?" Kayli asks me.

"Yup." I pop the "P" and put my phone on silence.

"You are so evil." Kayli says laughing.

"I learn from the best." I smirk and walk into my Business Management class.