Chapter 44: Thanksgiving Spectacular

**Kota**

🎵Ring....ring....ring...ring...🎵

"Hey, this is Sang. Sorry I couldn't answer your call. Please leave a message at the beep."

🎵Beep.🎵*Click*

I hang up the phone without leaving a message. Sang's been MIA all week. Silas said that she was with him, North, and Owen for a bit yesterday, but then she got a phone call and took off. Didn't even tell them where she was going. This isn't like her...

"She didn't answer?" Victor asks me as I stare down at my phone.

"Nope."

"Any idea what she could be doing?"

"Maybe she's just busy." Nathan inserts.

This is the first weekend in a while we've all had nothing to do, so naturally we all wanted to spend time with Sang. If she would pick up her phone that is. The three of us were lounging in our room when we decided to see if Sang would be free for brunch. Now that midterms are over, we can all breathe a little easier, at least until finals week.

"She's been busy all week." I comment.

"That could've been because of midterms."

"No, she wasn't too worried about midterms the week before." Victor inserts.

"She's been running around like a chicken with her head cut off." I tell Nathan.

"Well at least you guys get to see her in class. Think about how difficult it is for me, Gabe, and Silas. None of us have classes with her. At least you guys are guaranteed to see her during the week."

"Yeah, there is that." Victor murmurs.

"At least we'll see her tonight." I concede.

"Yeah, attendance for the Thanksgiving Spectacular is mandatory for all school organizations and affiliates." Nathan reminds us.

"I wonder what time she's going." I muse aloud. "Maybe we can catch her before she leaves."

"We could probably ask Kayli." Victor suggests.

"Or get Marc or Corey to ask her." Nathan grunts.

"They lost the bet remember?" I ask Nate. "They can't talk to her."

"Oh, they're talking to her alright." Victor chuckles.

"What did I miss?" I question.

"I was hanging out in Corey's room yesterday, when Kayli came down in a rage." He laughs. "She demanded to know why they thought it would be ok to make that kind of bet. Marc and Corey defended that since they weren't there when the bet was made, they couldn't be held accountable for Raven's stupidity. They didn't even find out about it until after Raven lost. Kayli let them off with a warning, but told them that if they ever even thought about doing something like that again, they'd end up worse than Brandon."

"What'd she do to Brandon?" Nate laughs.

"Apparently she left him in a very hard situation," He laughs through his explanation. "And told him that he should get used to the feeling for the next 2 weeks."

"Ha! That's priceless." Nate laughs.

"Well according to Kayli, that was nothing compared to what she's going to do to Raven." Victor laughs.