Chapter 33: Crunch Time

**Dear everyone who has read this part in the One Shots, there have been some alterations to this chapters, due to the change of Sang and Kayli's relationship, so please don't skip over it. K thanks :) Enjoy!**

**Kayli**

Ugh! For someone who was a thief in their prior life this seems impossible! I know Sang already finished her challenge earlier in the week; she's been way too calm. Overachiever that she is. No! We can't think like that. We want her to forgive us, we need her to forgive us.

I have two days left and I still can't figure out what to snag, photograph, and put back. I am seriously about to give up hope when I hear the distinct rumble of a motorcycle. That's it! I could take Brandon's bike out for a spin. I wouldn't take North's because Sang and I agreed to only use our guys for these challenges. The only downside being, I didn't know how to ride a motorcycle, and I don't know if I should ask Sang. I mean, I know she said that we could be civil to get through the challenges if we need to...but still. Only one way to find out.

I pick up my phone from beside me and dial Sang.

"Hello?" Oh thank God she answered.

"Hey! I need your help."

"I'm a little busy right now." I hear her say, then in the background, "Who is it Sweetie?"

Sweetie?

"It's Kayli." She tells them.

"Who is that?" I ask her.

"Kota, if you must know. So what did you need help with?"

I hear an edge to her tone. I know I need to stop asking questions and get straight to the point. If I want her to help me, then questioning her probably isn't going to help.

I tell her my plan and she agrees to help me. We agree to meet up at the Pit once she's done with whatever it is she's doing with Kota.

We meet up at 6pm and she spends 2 hours teaching me, on her bike, how to get it to start, drive it and stop. She said that even though their bikes are different, starting and stopping shouldn't be a problem. She even agreed to record me while I drive a couple feet. Can't go too far of course, the challenge is to not get caught and not have them notice. I'm pretty sure he would notice his tank being emptied, even if it's only a little bit.

"You should wait until tomorrow to try and get his keys." She tells me as we're walking back to the dorm.

"Why?"

"I just think it'll look a little suspicious that you show up at his room at 8 at night when you have class in the morning. But if that's normal then by all means..."

I know what she means, but I need to get this done. It has to be tonight. Now for the hard part; to get the keys. I go up to to the fourth floor and knock on his door.

"Hey Kayli, what's up?" he asks once he opens the door.

"Oh, nothing I just haven't had much time to spend with you this week that's all. You've been really busy."

"Well I'm not busy now, come in."

As I walk in I see Brandon's keys on his desk. I know I can't take them now, so I'll have to find a way to distract him so he won't notice they're missing.