1

—-Lucys pov—-

I woddle like a penguin trying to get up the stairs, breathing heavily wondering why I brought so much luggage for only a two week music camp. I open the door only to drop everything in the doorway.

"Princess! is that you?" I hear a distant voice in the kitchen.

I sigh,"Yes Virgo its me, I.. uhh.. what are you doing here?" I ask, gripping onto my jacket pocket tightly.

"Princess you told me you would be coming home today, so I came by to see if you needed any help settling in." I smile.

I giggle a little, "That's so sweet of you thank you, but uhh...I'll be right back."

I rush up the stairs into the bathroom, pulling out the pregnancy test from my pocket. I unbutton my pants, and pull them down to sit down on the toilet. Once I'm done I get up and place the test on the sink, thinking about what happened at music camp with that guy.

Minutes later I finally decide to pick up the test, I close my eyes and breath in, scared to look. I open my eyes, and breath out heavily.

"Thank god it says negative."

I heard knocking at the bathroom door, "Princess are you alright?" she asked.

"Yes Virgo, I'm fine." I answered. I quickly put the test back into my pocket. I open the door to see a worried expression on her face, I smile a little."I'm fine don't worry." I laugh a little to myself.

"Okay great Princess, I put all your bags in your room. I can unpack everything later." She smiles,"Oh and I can't forget I made you food, it's sitting in the kitchen waiting for you."

I smile sweetly at her."Thank you Virgo but I can unpack, and you know you don't have to do this stuff for me, your my friend not my maid."

"I know I just enjoy doing things for you, it makes me happy to see you happy." She says.

I sigh,"Thank you I appreciate it, you should probably go home now it's getting late. I'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Alright than Princess, I'll see you later than." She says.

I walk away heading towards the kitchen sighing in relief, I see the plate sitting there on the counter, I sit down smiling. "It feels so good to be home."

---The next morning---

I wake up by the sun shinning through the window, feeling kind of annoyed I turn over pulling the pillow onto my face.

"Ugh the only bad thing about being back home, is going back to school." I say.

I slowly get out of bed, dragging my feet toward the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, turn the water on and wash my face. Before leaving I brush my teeth and use the bathroom.

Moments later I hear a knock on the front door, I head down the stairs, open the door smiling.

"Lulu?! You aren't ready yet?" A small blued petite girl yells at me.

"Of course not! I just woke up Lev, it's too damn early for this crap!" I say sighing, she just laughed at me and hugs me tightly.

"Damn girl I missed you like crazy!" I hug her back, "You've got to tell me everything!"

"Everything? What do you mean?" She giggles.

"Music camp silly!!" My stomach turns. I scratch the back of my head.