31

—-Loke's pov—-

I'm in my room pacing back and forth, trying to figure out how I should tell Lucy. Should I call her? Shit, she's gonna hate me. Why am I just so damn stupid sometimes?

"Hey son what's going on?" My dad asks concerned, while about to walk past my room.

"I did something..." I say trailing off, "I cheated on Lucy." I continue turning toward him, looking down.

"What the hell did you just say?" I look up to see an angry expression on his face. "What happened?"

I look away, breathing in and out getting ready to tell him, "Well I...it's just I went to Natsu's girlfriends hou-" before I could finish, my dad cuts me off.

"Hold on..so your trying to tell me, you had sex with Lucy's baby's fathers girlfriend..." He looks down, "What possessed you to ever think that was a good idea?"

"Well it's just... I-" I start but, yet again he cuts me off.

"Forget I asked you that, because it seems to me your just giving me excuses, and there's never a good excuse to cheat on someone. Especially a girl like Lucy." He sighs, "Well have you told her?" He asks looking at me.

"Well...I'm not sure how to tell her, I was just gonna call her though.." he rolls his eyes.

"Son you don't tell girls bad news like that over the phone," he says face palming.

I look at him confused, "Well how else can I do it? She's out of town right now. And I don't think the best idea is to wait for her to return." He lets out a long sigh.

"Loke were going to take a plan there, and your going to take her out to dinner, that's how your gonna tell her." He says as if the answer was so obvious.

—-Natsu's pov—-

"Yes Lucy I gave them both a bath, I got this okay? Stop worrying you'll be home soon anyway and you'll see what a good job I've done." She sighs.

"I know, I know I'm sorry I just miss them is all, thank you for doing this for me Natsu." I smile.

"Of course Lucy, anything for you." I hear her giggle a little.

"Alright well, I'll talk to you later Natsu, give both Nashi and Lukas a kiss for me." She says as she hangs up the phone.

I can't wait until she gets back this is way too much for one person, I sigh. I'm so tired, they keep me up all night. Well not just them, Lisanna too.

Man I thought we could I don't know...change each other, I should've known that's what she would've done. I should've known better, but yet I keep running back to her. Which hurts me more and more every time, I thought I loved her but I guess I don't. She surely doesn't love me either.

For now on its just me, Lucy and the babies. No more Lisanna drama. I don't need her anymore.

—-Loke's pov—-

I'm here sitting on the plane, tapping my finger on my leg. Lucy's been calling me all day, I've just been ignoring it. I'm not sure what to do or say to her when I get there, she's not gonna forgive me is she?

I don't wanna lose her again, man I'm so stupid aren't I? Maybe I should just sleep until I get there, worrying about what might happen isn't gonna get me anywhere.

———

I'm sitting here in my dads drivers car, continue to practice what I should say to her over and over in my head.

"We're almost to the restaurant, shes on her way?" My dad turns to ask me.

"Yeah I've already texted her to come here." He sighs.

"You've figured out what your gonna say to her yet?" He asks.

I look down, at my hands in my lap. "Well yeah, problem is...actually saying, it to her." I say.

"Well you better figure that out because we're here."

—-Lucy's pov—-

I can't believe Loke actually took the time to come here to see me! That's so sweet of him. I can't wait to have dinner with him, and catch up with everything that's been going on at school.

I'm sitting in an uber, looking out the window watching the buildings fly by, hugging myself.

———

Finally I've made it to the restaurant, I get out the car to see Loke standing in front of the restaurant door. I look around taking in all the fresh air.

Looking at the building now, it looks really fancy. Loke walks up to me, "Hey Lucy how's your day?" I smile, giving him a big bear hug.

He doesn't hug me back, "Loke? What's going on? Are you okay?" He shakes his head a little.

"Look Lucy I came here to talk to you...about something." I let go of him, feeling confused.

"What's going on? Did something happen? Is your dad okay?" He looks at me.

"Yeah he's fine, he's actually inside waiting on us." I smile again. "But anyway listen Lucy.."

"Hey whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait until we go inside and sit, it's cold out here." I say laughing a little grabbing his hand.

"Wait! Lucy...I-I cheated on you." My smile drops. "With Lisanna..." I let go of his hand. I turned around running into the other direction, taking out my phone to call another uber driver.

—-Lisanna's pov—-

I feel terrible, why did I do that to him? He didn't deserve that...it's just I thought he cheated on me...and it's what we usually do. But something was different this time.

I hear a small knock on my door, interrupting my thoughts. "Come in."

"Hey Lis...I want to talk to you about something." Mira says opening the door.

"Oh yeah come right in," I say patting a spot right next to me on my bed.

"I heard what happened between you and Natsu, why do you keep hurting each other like that? It's never gonna get you anywhere...and please Lisanna stop having sex with every guy you meet." She says bluntly.

"Hey! I don't do tha-" she gives me a look, "Fine maybe I do...but I only to it to make Natsu jealous." She sighs.

"Lisanna you guys were already together, why do you feel the need to make him jealous?" She asks, "You know what? it's okay, I just hope your protecting yourself." She says looking at me.

"Well yeah of course I am, I just switched birth control pills the other day." I look down thinking for a minute. "Wait a minute...I hope that's why I'm late for my period."