3

—-Lucy's pov—-

This week has been such an annoying one, I've been waiting for my period it's almost a week late and it's getting me worried. But why should I be? the test was negative.

I'm sitting here barley able to focus on this stupid geometry quiz, my mind is racing. I've got to be just overthinking right? I've been bottling all this stuff up and keeping this shit to myself. I've got to talk to someone.

Should I talk to Natsu? No I can't cause if it's just a false alarm, I don't need to worry him. Besides I don't want anything to do with him. I really just wanna go home.

I'm finally finished with this stupid quiz, just as the bell rings. I rush out of the classroom straight into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror, and say to myself, "It was negative." I breathed in and breathed out heavily.

I wash my face with water, dried it and left. Only to find the last person I wanted to see waiting for me outside the bathroom.

"Hey blondie you okay?" I roll my eyes.

"Stop acting like you care pinkie." He frowned.

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't care Luce." My heart skips a beat every time he calls me that.

But I played it cool, "My name is Lucy idiot." I turn away from him and walk away.

I feel his hand grab my wrist, "Come on Lucy why can't you just talk to me." I snatched my arm away from him, and I ran away.

I don't know what's with me, I can't be myself around him. And that night we shared, I wouldn't say it was the best. He was my first, my first everything, and he doesn't care one bit for me. I was saving that for someone special. And he of all people took that from me.

I pray that I get my period today.

"Hey Lucy!" I jump a little to the sound of my name, but turn around to see a smiling Loke.

"Hey Loke what's up?" I try to smile.

"You ready for the dance tonight?" I just nod.

"Heh yeah so excited." I say trying to genuinely smile, I swear I probably look like an idiot. "Hey can you do me a favor though?"

"Yeah of course, what's on your mind?" I grip my bag a little feeling kinda awkward asking him.

"Well I told Levy I'd go with her..because I didn't think anyone was gonna ask me." I start off, "And well now she doesn't have anyone to go with, and i was wondering if you knew anyone she could go with?" I really hope he says Gajeel, that's who I'm really trying to hint here, but I don't wanna tell him she likes him.

"Hmm I'm not sure, I know Gray asked Juvia...well actually she asked him." He thinks a little more, "Natsu's going with Lisanna, Elfman's going with Evergreen...I guess that just leaves Jellal..and uhh oh Gajeel."

I smile, "I thought Jellal was going with Erza? How about Gajeel are you sure he isn't going with anyone?" He laughs.

"Of course he isn't Gajeel isn't really the type to ask anyone, or really the type to even like dancing." I frown. "But I can try to get him to ask her if you want, and if he doesn't I'll talk to someone else."

I smile, "Great! As long as she has someone to be with." He smiles a little. "Well I better head up to class."

"I'll walk you." He says walking besides me.

—-Later at the dance—-

I'm just sitting here awkward, watching all these people dancing, knowing I can't dance.