30

—-Lisanna's pov—-

I keep hearing these stupid ass rumors around school, that Natsu and Lucy are having sex again. I don't find the shit hard to believe, he's cheated on me before. So this idiot think he can cheat on me and think I wouldn't find out. Damnit, I have a great idea. That will hurt both Natsu and Lucy.

But I'm gonna see if he's gonna admit it to me first, which is most likely not to happen. I have first period with him so lets see what's going on. He's an hour late to school, fuck he's probably alright with her damnit. At least I would know if she walks in with him, I can catch them in the act.

Seconds later he walked in, alone. He heads straight over to me.

"Where's Lucy?" I asked.

"She went to California for a college thing I'm pretty sure, I'm sorry babe I was late because I have the kids until she comes back." I roll my eyes, but sighed. He's such a good dad, I don't think he really realized that. His dumb ass just needs a job, he shouldn't be making Lucy do all the work.

"Alright it's fine, how are you and Lucy? What have you guys been up to?" He sighs.

"Nothing just taking care of the babies." He's not telling me something I just know it.

—-Natsu's pov—-

This weekend was nuts, I couldn't get the babies to go to sleep, they woke me up every hour. Either because one was hungry or the other peed on themselves. I'm so happy Lucy pumped a bunch a milk before leaving.

Why'd I tell Lucy it was okay for her to go to that school? I just had to tell her it would be easy, at least she lend me her place while she is gone. Good thing she's coming back this weekend. Looking for a job and taking care of the babies, is tiring.

Lisanna keeps prying me to get something out of me, I'm not sure what, she keeps asking me what Lucy and I do when we're alone. Stupid thing is we can't do any damn thing, she got back together with Loke. And beside I really do think I love Lisanna, I wanna do my best to be a good father to my kids and of course a better friend to Lucy, and a better boyfriend to Lisanna. I just don't know how to tell Lisanna I love her.

Speaking of Loke he seems to be asking those same questions, I'm not sure why since they are together again, and Lucy isn't even that kind of girl.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Loke standing behind me, jeez speak of the devil.

"Hey man don't worry I'm not gonna ask you about Lucy again, I trust the both of you." All I could do was role my eyes. "Anyway I heard you were looking for a job, my dads a business owner, he's  got a bakery not to far from here. I can tell him about you, and things like that. I mean if that's alright with you." My eyes gleam.

"That's perfect man! Can we meet sometime after school? I'll call the daycare to see if it's alright if I can pick up my kids a little late." He smiles at me.

"Yeah sure that sounds great, my dads out of the office today." This is going too well, Lucy's gonna be so happy!

—-Loke's pov—-

Hopefully while I'm with him he might say a little bit about what's going on, with him and Lucy. Last time I saw her, my dads driver drove her to the airport. I didn't really have much time to ask, we were kinda too busy kissing.

***

It's after school and I already made it back to my house, Natsu is meeting me here later he said he had to stop by the daycare first. I head inside to look for my dad, I head towards his office to see him sitting at his desk.