5

—-Lucy's pov—-

I'm just sitting here in bed, staring at the ceiling, I continue to overthink about what could happen and what couldn't. When I start overthinking, is when I know it's really bad. I have school in a couple of hours, and I haven't really slept. Should I just go to the doctor? Should I run away, and never show my face in school ever again? No that's stupid.

Natsu...I'm going to kill you!

I get up and walk to the bathroom stare at myself, and my bags. Wow how much sleep did I get? I wash my face, wishing all of it was some kind of dream.

Hours later I walk to school, wishing I didn't have to go.

"Hey Lulu!" I turn around not only to see Levy but Juvia too.

"Hi guys what's up?" I say giving them a hug.

"Is it okay if Juvia walks with Lucy to school?" I smile and nod. "Yay! thanks Lucy!"

As we were walking we happened to pass Gray's house, which he was outside waiting for his ride.

"Hey Gray!" I yell towards him, he smiles at me.

"Hey what's up Lucy?" He asks me, but I turn around behind me feeling a dark aura. Only to see Juvia sending me daggers.

"Lucy is my Love rival!" I face palm.

"No I'm not!" I yell at her.

Juvia has this massive crush on Gray, and any girl who gets close to him, she assumes they like him and she automatically thinks they are love rivals.

I watch as Levy giggle behind us. "Hey Gray! Puts some clothes on!" Yells Levy in between her giggles. Juvia blushes noticing Grays bare chest.

Gray jumps up. "Oh when did this happen! I just got dressed!" I laugh a little and Levy, Juvia and I walk passed him.

"So Lucy how have you been feeling?" Levy looks at me. "I heard a couple of rumors yesterday though, nothing too serious. But Lisanna is looking for whatever girl was with Natsu." She finishes.

I look down remembering what Lisanna said to me in the bathroom.

"Juvia heard too, Hopefully she doesn't find out what happened...Juvia doesn't think she's the nicest person." I bite down on my lip hard, knowing if she found out how embarrassed I'd feel. Because I know she'd tell everyone.

"Yes I hope no one else knows but you guys, I can't stand to tell anyone else." I look at them with a sad expression.

Juvia jumps up happily. "As long as Lucy isn't Juvia's love rival, than Juvia believes everything will be okay!" I sigh is that all she really payed attention to?

"So have you made a doctors appointment?"  Levy asks.

"Well no...I haven't exactly thought about what I was gonna do with...you know." I bit on my lip again, "I just...I just mean I'm not sure if I wanna go through with this pregnancy." I stammered.

"What Lucy!? You've got to be kidding me, you can't be thinking about what I think your thinking about..." She slaps me on the back of my head. "You've still got to go to the doctor though." She says crossing her arms.

"Well I guess so," I say still kinda unsure what to do.

She sighs, "Are you at least gonna tell Natsu?" She says, "You've got to at least thought about that." I scratch the back of my head, and tap my finger on my chin.