21

—-Lisanna's pov—-

"Yes Lisanna I think we should break up." He looks down.

I couldn't believe what he was saying, out of all people I would think we would last for a very long time. All I really wanted was to be loved, and I guess Natsu isn't the one to give it to me. I know he gets annoyed by me a lot I just love him that's why I'm so clingy and jealous of legit everything.

I ran away after that, all the way home where I should of been. Man if he was just gonna break up with me, he should of done it on the phone, he called me anyways didn't he? I don't even know but I'm of course talking to myself again, Ugh.

As I was about to take out the key from my pocket to enter the house, I see a car in the drive through, I guess Mira and Elfman is already here than.

I open the door, walk inside just to hear my sister in the kitchen.

"Hey Lisanna?" I look over to see my older sister with a mixing spoon in her hand beckoning for me to come over and help her, "Come on little sis give me a hand please." I rush off into the kitchen only to see Elfman, licking the frosting out of the container.

"What? I had to be a real man and ummm...test if the frosting was good to eat...for like uhhh your safety. Yeah that's right a real man protects his family." All I could do was laugh at him. Suddenly the door bell rings.

I ran to the door only to see everyone from school, Erza, Juvia, Levy, Wendy....Etc.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" I smile giving each and everyone one a bear hug.

"I came for the strawberry cake Mira promised me." Erza said looking around obviously looking for the cake.

"Yep that's what Juvia's here for!...I think? Juvia doesn't know Juvia thought my beloved Gray was here." She scratches the back of her head laughing a little.

"Obviously were here for you silly, don't listen to them their just joking around." Wendy says laughing.

Levy leans over to whisper, "Nope I think their pretty serious but okay..." she sighs. "Anyways isn't this supposed to be a family dinner? Where's your parents?" I look away.

"Oh...um...they passed away a long time ago."

After that little conversation everyone ate and left.

I go up into my room, closing the door behind me. As the tears fell, I grab the picture of my parents, I keep on my desk.."Why'd you have to go so soon?" I continue to cry as I held the picture close to me.

I hear a knock on my door.

"Hey Lisanna someone is here for you at the door," Mira says as she opens the door to tell me.

"Alright thanks big sis." I wipe my tears, and got up to open the door. Leaving the picture on my bed.

I open the door only to see Natsu, standing there.

"I came by to see if Mira was here, and seeing that she opened the door...I'm pretty sure she is."

"Did you come by just to have sex with me again?" I roll my eyes. he nods his head, "Are you kidding me your broke my heart and all you can think about right now is having sex? Maybe if you start using your head more than letting your little head do all the talking, maybe people wouldn't be so mad at you." He just stood there rubbing the back of his neck.

"So...is that a no to having sex?" he asks. I cross my arms.

"Your so irritating some times! You know what Natsu, just leave." Before I could turn around to get back inside I say, "You know, right now I think Lucy needs you more than I do right now. Honestly I've always thought you would be a good father." After that I run inside not knowing why I said that.

—-Natsu's pov—-

Once she said that it reminded me of what Gray said to me too.

You know what maybe I can help out...maybe I can be a father.