10

—-Lucy's pov—-

I quickly walk out of the restaurant, not daring to look back not even for a glance. I can't believe that jerk cheated on her! And with me! I feel terrible. But I didn't know she would act like that since she was clearly has been cheating on him too. 

It's gotten so dark already I can barley see where I was going now, I can't wait to go home and rest I want to forget that this day ever happened, I decided to call Loke.

I dial his number it rings but he doesn't pick up, so I decided to text him.

To: Loke
Hey it's getting really dark out I was wondering if you could give me a ride home?
From: Lucy

Five minutes have passed since I sent that message and still have gotten a reply yet. Dammit now I gotten find my way home, just great. "Can this night get any worse?!" I yell out, but than it starts to pour rain. I just had to open my big mouth didn't I?

—-Natsu's pov—-

I tried to run after Lucy but I couldn't seem to get Lisanna off me.

"What's the matter with you, let me go dammit." She smirks.

"Oh I'm sorry did I ruin your little date?" She says trying to look at me cutely.

All I could do was roll my eyes. "No you haven't but it seems like your ruined yours on your own," I smirk. "And you didn't even need my help." I sigh, "And besides she knows I'm dating you."

She gets off me, "how dare you accuse me of cheating!"

"Are you serious Lisanna I saw you try to kiss my best friend at the dance, and I caught you forcing yourself on him, you cheat girl stop dreaming." I get up and walk away trying to search for Lucy.

"Don't walk away from me!!" She crosses her arms. "Fine don't talk to me jerk!"

I run outside ignoring her, I decided to go to her house to see if she's there. Turns out she's not, where could she be? I have to apologize to her.

—-Lucy's pov—-

I decided to stop at the park to rest, I've gotten so lazy lately. I look at my stomach. Thinking,

"What am I going to do with you?" I smile to myself, I decided to get back up and walk some more.

I kept walking and suddenly I hear some footsteps behind me. I started to panic, I turn around no one is there. So I ran, I continue to look behind me I can hear the footsteps getting closer.

I kept running I quickly ran out of breath, I stopped for a bit seeing as I didn't hear the footsteps anymore, I tried to relax but I couldn't I needed some water.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, I jumped in place.

"Hey babe sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I got your text, I came as quick as possible." I turn around to see Loke smiling at me.

I continue looking at him still out of breath, "I-I...you scared me!!" He rubs his hand on my back trying to get me to calm down.

"Lucy? Are you okay you don't look too good."

—-Loke's pov—-

Hours has passed and she still hasn't woken up yet, she passed out on the street from running to much.

The doctor comes out of her room, "Good evening sir..." he looks down at his paper, "Is Lucy Heartfilia with you?"

"Yes she is, she's my girlfriend. Has she woken up yet?" He looks at his paper once again.

"I'm afraid not, she has to stay in the hospital till she wakes up, she need to rest especially in her condition." I raise an eyebrow.

I was confused, she's just a teenager she was just dehydrated, wasn't she? "Condition?" I ask the doctor.

"Yes certainly she was dehydrated, but she needs to get more rest and drink plenty of water and healthy foods, or you guys could lose your baby," he looks at me "if you want you can go see her, she's doing fine but we haven't finished checking the baby, we're still in the process of making sure the baby is healthy." I just nod, and walk into Lucy's room.

"Lucy and I just started dating, we haven't done anything but kiss, how could we have a baby?" Then it hit me. "Is she cheating on me." I thought out loud, as I walked towards her bed.

I cross my arms I wish she was awake right now. She had a lot to explain. But then I think cheating isn't really in her character. Maybe those rumors are true? well obviously it is...maybe that's why Natsu wont leave her alone.

—-Lucy's pov—-

I finally woke up, not remember when I got home but it was already morning. I open my eyes yawning. Look around realizing that this isn't my bedroom. Am I in the hospital!?

A nurse comes in to greet me, "Good morning Miss Heartfilia, I brought so fruit and water for you. Gotta stay healthy for your baby." She smiles sweetly at me setting the tray down with the food on it.

"Thank you," I was still confused. "How did I get here?" I asked her.

"Oh don't worry sweetie you and your baby are alright, your boyfriend brought you here. You fainted from dehydration." I smile in relief.

"Oh and Miss you have some guest, by the name of Levy McGrarden and..uhh let's see.. Natsu Dragneel I believe." I nod realizing what happened between me and Natsu last night.

"Can you just bring Levy in, I refuse to see Natsu, thank you." She nods leaving the room.

A few minutes later Levy run over to me hugging me.

"Oh Lulu I was so worried are you alright!? How's the baby!?" I laugh, thinking I have a great friend.

"I'm alright and the baby is healthy, thanks Lev for coming."

She sits down next to the bed, "Of course your my best friend," she looks away for a second and then looks back. "You know Natsu is out there, he's worried too he wants to see if your alright."

"I don't want to talk to him right now." I explained to Levy everything that happened.

"Even after everything that's happened Lu, he deserves to know that he might become a father.." I sigh knowing she's right.

Later today I was finally able to leave, I get out of bed.  As the doctor told me to get plenty of rest, because I don't want to hurt the baby.

My phone rings Loke is calling me.

"Hey Loke!! I missed you thank you for bringing me to the hospital."

"Yeah of course, we have to talk though." He says kind of distant.

"About what?" I say confused.

"Are you pregnant?"