8

—-Natsu's pov—-

"Bro are you jealous?" Gray asks.

Those words wouldn't leave my head for the last three days. Am I jealous of her boyfriend? nah I have my own girlfriend. I sigh quietly to myself, watching them hold hands in the hallways make me feel sick, Natsu what are you thinking? pay attention to something else for now.

"Aye!" I turn around to see Happy, flying towards me. I put a huge smile on my face, I haven't see him in forever. He's been with Carla and Wendy.

"Hey little buddy," I was already smiling ear to ear. I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around him greeting him with a bear hug. "Haven't seen you in forever."

At cat speed he flies right into my arms. "Natsu!" I chuckle looking at his face.

"Come on little buddy I got to go to class," he nods his head, following me closely behind.

We make it to class seeing I'm late once again, which means I get detention. But not today I made it to class before the teacher. I quietly do my victory dance, in the middle of it I feel a tap on my shoulder.

Making me turn my heard, to not only see the principle but the teacher as well. "Hey gramps." I quickly rush into class.

"That kid." I hear gramps mumble under his breath

^~^

After school I see Lucy saying bye to Loke, once he leaves I run over to Lucy.

"What's up?" I say, startling her.

She jumps a little before turning around. "Natsu..don't scare me like that idiot."

I roll my eyes playing it off cool. "Yeah sorry." I look in the direction Loke left in, "So how are you and the play boy?"

She looks at me annoyed. "How are you and the slut?"

"Don't call her a slut, dammit." she looks at me.

"How can I not? she tried to do it with your best friend," She takes a pause. "Matter a fact, she tried with every guy in the school she could get her hands on."

"What are you trying to say?" I turn to her.

"You deserve better, than her." She continues to stare at me with her chocolate brown eyes.

Her beautiful eyes felt like it's piercing through me. "Why when I act just the same as her?" Her eyes start to swell up with tears. My cheeks get pink, "Wh-what's wrong?" Her mood changes so quickly, I can't keep up.

"I don't want it to be around someone like that." She says looking down at her stomach, rubbing it a little, soon after walking away. Maybe she's just hungry.

But what the hell was that all about? and why does it look like she gaining more weight everyday? She's gotten so weird lately.

I see Gray walking with Juvia, "Hey bro! let me talk to you for a sec!"

"Not if all your gonna talk about is Loke and Lucy." he yells back at me. I nod my head. As he runs over to me. "Okay, what's up?"

"Do you know what's wrong with Lucy?" I asked him.

He rolls his eyes, crossing his arms. "I thought we weren't going to talk about Loke and Lucy?" He says clearly annoyed.

I glare at him, "You said Loke and Lucy, I'm just talking about Lucy." He rolls his eyes again, then nods mentioning me to continue. "She's been acting strange lately."

"Exactly how has she?" He asks questionably.

I put my finger on my chin, wondering how I should explain it to him. "Well...Her mood always seems to be changing." I breathe in slowly. "She looks like she gaining more weight everyday."

"Well maybe she's pregnant." He laughs to himself, "Haven't you heard the rumors?" He says.

I roll my eyes, "Rumors? What rumors?" Not this shit with rumors again. "And besides, who believes rumors." I cross my arms. "If that were to be true I'd kill whoever did it to her."

He puts his finger to his chin as if he was thinking, "Well I think I heard a couple of Lisanna's friends talking about someone being pregnant." He looks at me, "And now that you mentioned it, it does seem like she's gaining weight, so maybe they are talking about Lucy." I let out a long annoying sigh.

"Man Gray that's just Lisanna and her dumb club about hurting people's reputation." I never got why that ever was so exciting for her to do.

"Nah bro I was only kidding," He stops chuckling. "Your just going to have to ask her next time you see her, which is tomorrow right? you have class with her."

"Today's Friday there isn't any school tomorrow." I say bluntly.

After Gray and I talked for a bit, I went home. I was tired anyways. I couldn't get Lucy out of my mind, every time I talk to her she seems distant. Like she really doesn't want to talk to me.

What if Gray was right about her being pregnant? I mean we did do it together. If the baby was mine I wouldn't talk to her anymore honestly. Only because I wouldn't know how to handle something like that.

But I don't want to think about Lucy being pregnant, I don't want to jinx it. She's too much of a good girl. Maybe I should apologize to her.

Wait a minute what's the point I've said sorry a million times, maybe I have to do something special for her to prove that I am sorry.

All I want from her is to clear the air, maybe we could even be friends who knows. But she must be on my mind all the time because of what happened, and I don't like the fact that she hates me. Once she doesn't hate me anymore I'll finally be okay, maybe once that happens she'll finally get out of my head and I can move on with life.