4

—-Lucy's pov—-

I was laying in bed feeling sick, Levy sitting right next to me trying to comfort me. I haven't exactly told her what's going on yet, and she hasn't try to force me to say anything. I appreciate her so much, what would I do without her?

I hear the doorbell ring, making me turn over plopping my face into the pillow. "Who could that be? I'm not exactly looking for any company right now." I say whimpering, feeling kind of annoyed.

"Don't worry Lucy I can get the door, stay here." She says in a warm tone.

I look up at the corner of my eye from the pillow, and Levy gets up and leaves throughout my bedroom door, as Plue walks in slowly. I smile gently, "Hi Plue how's your day? Mine sucked." I laugh a little.

Plue climbs onto my bed and cuddles with me, I smile widely. Just as I see Levy come into my room with Erza and Juvia, I'm so happy it's them and not anyone else.

"Hey Lucy we just came by to check on you, we heard what happened, Loke told us you had an allergic reaction to something you ate." Erza says sitting next to me smiling. I hope he didn't tell anyone else.

"Um..yeah allergic reaction..." I say as my words trail off, jeez Lucy you are not a good liar.

"Juvia hopes your okay too, Juvia is worried." She smiles sweetly at me, I can't help but smile too.

"I'm alright guys don't worry so much," I laugh at little.

I look over towards Levy who leans onto my dresser, accidentally knocking a couple of things onto the floor, I see my favorite book, along with a couple pieces of paper, which slides under my dresser along with something else."Oops I'm sorry Lucy..." she says bending down picking my book up.

She reaches her hand under my dresser to get the papers, and pulls out a sheet. And again she reaches for another this time pulling out my pregnancy test. "Lucy..." her voice trails off, "I had a feeling something was going on but I didn't expect this." My face goes red feeling embarrassed.

"Lucy what happened?" Erza turns to me, with a worried expression on her face.

I look down, "Guys it's okay the test was negative." I say feeling not so positive of my words.

"Are you sure? Loke said you were feeling sick, Juvia doesn't think so." I sigh, not sure what to say.

"Hey Lucy..." Levy says, I look up towards her direction where she's placing the pregnancy test under the lamp so she could see it clearly. "This test is positive there are two lines." I quickly get out of bed confused.

Erza and Juvia follow me towards Levy, "Thats impossible I only seen one line." I say looking over her shoulder.

She points to the space we're the lines were, "See right there," she taps on the dresser. "It's faint but there is another line there." My eyes grew wide realizing she was right.

"This can't be true.." I say backing up, "I was so sure..." my eyes start to tear up, I can't believe..I'm actually pregnant?!

—-Natsu's pov—-

I've made it home finally I open the door to only be greeted by my mom, she smiles sweetly at me.

"Natsu! How was your night?" I shake my head.

"Meh it could've been better." I say.

"I'm sorry sweetie, well I have dinner ready for you." I nod thanking her.