29

—-Lucy's pov—-

My eyes slowly flutter open as I take in the warm whether outside, I turn towards the window wondering why the window was open. A small thought occurs.

"Maybe Natsu came back after I kicked Happy and him out last night?" I asked myself. 

I get up out of the bed. And stumble my way towards the bathroom. I look at myself  and decide to turn the water on, and splash my face. I shiver a little once it touches my pale skin. Because of how cold it was. I grab my robe off the door and wrap it around myself.

I leave the room to head for the babies room, to check up on them. I look in there only to see their cribs empty. My heart skips a beat, but before I could react to anything the fire alarm goes off. I rush downstairs to see Natsu trying to cook. And the babies in the high chair laughing at him. I smile in relief.

"Natsu what the hell!? You gave me a panic. I thought the babies were kidnapped. You could have warned me before hand." I walk up to the Nashi and give her a small peck on the forehead, same for Lukas. They both smile a little.

Natsu scratches the back of his head, "I'm sorry about that Lucy you just seemed so sleepy and peaceful in your sleep I didn't want to wake you up, so I thought I would try to make breakfast for you and try to get the kids up. You already do so much I just was trying to help." He grins at me.

I giggle. "Okay okay fine, I appreciate it." I gave him a small hug.

I look at the stove to see burnt pancakes and burnt eggs, along with bacon. He laughs little. "Looks decent right I'm proud of it!" He makes a plate. "Come on Luce try it!!"

"What!? Are you trying to kill me?" He gave me his small puppy eyes, I sigh in defeat.I take the plate and take a small bite, seconds later I spit it out in the trash. "Ew Natsu what did you put in it!?" I sigh. "But otherwise thank you, just try to keep more watch on it. I'm sure it will come out better next time."

He smiles, "So you like it?...Just a little!?"

***

Natsu took me to School, and also dropped the kids at daycare. We went our separate ways, we haven't really talked much since the kiss. Well I've been avoiding talking to him honestly.

I first head to my locker to put my things in, I smile a little thinking about everything thats been going on. I got two beautiful kids, and a wonderful father for them, and a great friend, well sort of?

I hear laughing and giggles coming from behind me, and I turn around to see Lisanna and her group of friends.

"Doesn't she have kids..and with your boyfriend?" They continue to laugh.

"Will you shut up, leave it alone." She takes a small look at me and kind of smiles. Why is she suddenly being nice to me? This is kind of weird. I can't sit here and stress about it right now.

"Lucyyyy!!!" I turn around and see Wendy, Levy, Erza, and Juvia running up to me.

I smile, "What's up guys?" Levy smirks.

"Spill it Lu something happened with you and Natsu am I right?" She giggles, how the hell would she know that?

"What makes you say that?" I say trying to keep my cool.

"Well a little blue bird told me." I slap my forehead. That damn cat can't really keep his mouth shut, I'll get him later.

I ended up just telling them what happened.