24

—-Natsu's pov—-

Right after I left Lucy's house in the morning I run over to Lisanna's.

Once I get there I knock on the door.

She opens the door, "Natsu? What are you doing here?" I smile at her.

"Seriously? I miss you." I grab her face and start kissing her. She kisses back.

I spent the whole weekend at her house, when Monday came around we walked to school together as always.

Lisanna and I walked up to Lucy because I need to see if she's doing okay.

"Hey Lucy!" I give her a toothy grin.

"Hey..Natsu what's up?" I give her a small hug. "You seem very happy." She looks away a little.

I continue smiling. "Lisanna and I are together again. But I just wanted to know if your doing okay."

She gives me a forced smile, "yeah I'm great. I'll see you two later okay?" She walks away before I could respond to her.

"What's up with her?" Lisanna asks.

I shrugged, "Not sure, let's just go to class."

—-Lucy's pov—-

I get uneasy with Lisanna around, and another uneasy feeling with them together again.

I run away to look around for Levy, until I accidentally bump into her.

"Lu! Have you heard the news? Lisanna and Natsu are together." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I have, he told me himself." I sigh, "I know I should be happy for him but I can't help but to be sad."

Levy shakes her head, "I mean Loke ask you to go back out with him, why not go for it? You know to get your mind off of everything."

"No I'd just feel as if I'm just using him, I like him but I don't know I feel completely different around Natsu, I love his childish side. And how he can make me smile just by being around him." I smile a little just thinking about him.

"But Lu you promised him you'd give him a second chance."

"Alright I'll talk to Loke." She smiles clapping her hands.

We walk to class but I decide not to go considering Natsu and Lisanna are in my first period class I just sat in the nurses office, I told her I just felt nauseous she just let me stay considering I'm pregnant, I guess there is some high moments of being pregnant I get out of class. I laugh a little.

Mira walks by, outside the nurses office, she stopped when she saw me.

"Lucy!! Are you okay?" She hugs me.

"Yes I'm fine just needed to get out of class," I laugh.

"Why what's wrong you like school, don't you?" I nod.

"Of course I do I just didn't want to see Natsu." Her face turns kind of red.

"What did that little pink head brat do to you this time." Her fist clenches.

"Calm down Mira I just didn't want to see him around Lisanna, their together again." Her mouth drops.

"That idiot!! He's messing NaLu all up!!" She turns around. "He's messing with my favorite ship! The ship needs to sail!!" I laugh.

"Mira please calm down, it's okay I'm fine." She turns back to face me.

"No your not, don't worry sweetie I'll beat his ass for you." She runs off.

I face palm, "Sorry Natsu." I whispered.

The bell finally rings, I stand up and for some odd reason I actually start to feel nauseous. I sit back down to relax a little bit more, my head starts to hurt. And now I'm in a lot of pain.

"Sweetie are you alright?" The nurse asks me.

"Yeah it's just I think the baby's kicking." She smiles.

"Aww, I remember being pregnant with my baby boy."  She scratches the back of her head. "I'm glad he's out though." She says laughing. "But sweetie just breathe and try your best to relax alright?" I nod.

I closed my eyes, and doze off to sleep.

—-Natsu's pov—-

"I'm sorry Mira!! But I have no idea what NaLu is!!" She gives me death glares.

"What do you mean!? I thought I told your dumbass a million times, you know damn well what it is! It's my ship dummy!" I scratch the back of my head.

"Gray told me to do it!" She narrows her eyes down at me. Lisanna snuggled up against me laughing at how scared I am.

"Don't lie to me I'm not the idiot here! While your here getting horny, Lucy is in the nurses office in pain pinky!" My eyes wide.

"Wait what!? How come she didn't tell me she was in pain?!" She rolls her eyes.

"Because you were too busy flirting idiot." I get up and run off.

"Natsu!! Wait!" Lisanna yells after me.

I made it to the nurses office seeing Lucy laying down on the table in pain.

"Lucy!!" I rest my hand on her head using my thumb to rub her forehead. "What's wrong are you okay?"

She's breathing really hard, and I'm not sure what to do. I don't even know where the nurse is.

"Come on Luce answer me what's the matter?" She opens her mouth, to say something but nothing comes out. "Here sit up and just breath okay babe?"

I know I called her babe but that shit just slips out, but in this moment I don't care. I help her sit up.

"I-...Natsu...get the nurse." I nod my head leaving the office to go where she usually eats on her break, which is on the rooftops of the school.

I only know this because I pretend to be sick all the time, and we have pretty good conversations.

I made it up there, "Excuse me!! My girlfriend she's in pain she's pregnant and I don't know what to do!" Her eyes widened.

"Go back to her now and help her breath, I'll be down there in just a minute I'll call an ambulance."

I race back down there, seeing Lucy holding onto her stomach, "Are you Alright come on, talk to me!" Seconds later the nurse rushes into the room.

"Come on sweetie hold my hand and just squeeze it, and hold natsu's hand too honey." She grabs both of our hands.

"N-natsu...I think my water broke. I think the baby is coming." She said in between breaths. My eyes widened not knowing what the hell any of that meant.