11

—-Lucy's pov—-

"Are you pregnant?" He asks concerned.

I was quiet I didn't know what to say, until I finally said.

"Who told you?"

"The doctor told me, he thought the baby was mine. Who's baby is it?"

"Natsu's... I promise I never cheated it was awhile before we started dating." I say hopefully he wouldn't be mad at me.

"Okay I'll trust you, but I have something else to tell you."

"Alright tell me."

"Ever since we started dating I've felt something I've never felt before, I feel as if we were meant to be together. And I hope we are able to stay together for a long time, so what I wanted to tell you that I love you."

"I-i don't know what to say..."

"Say you love me too."

The next day I went to school, I was with Levy the whole day, she wouldn't stop asking me about Loke from last night, cause I kinda mentioned it.

"I have a question to ask you Lucy it's important." I just nodded, "When in the world are you gonna tell Natsu about you and his damn baby! That's important you know!!"

"I know but a lot has been happening right now, when I feel like it's right to tell I'll tell him." She rolls her eyes.

"Fine whatever."

—-Natsu's pov—-

I haven't seen Lisanna in forever since our argument, and Lucy's been ignoring me.

But that's not even the biggest thing Lucy seems so much more emotional than before, and she gaining weight fast. And before you ask yes I pay attention.

Next thing I knew my phone starts to ring,

"Hello?"

"Ahh Natsu you finally answered, come to my house right after school don't be late!"

"Yeah whatever."

I hang up feeling annoyed, great another thing to deal with. I'm just gonna get my mind off of it and go find Lucy.

I see her talking in the hall with Levy I walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist, smelling her neck taking in the sent of vanilla and strawberries. Hmm my favorite, I miss holding her.

"What the hell Natsu get off me!" I unwrap my arms from around her, "Pervert." She whispers.

"Huh what was that?" I say teasing her.

She roles her eyes, "I don't want to talk to you," she walks away.

"Oh come oh Luce let me explain please." I beg her.

She turns back around glaring at me, I step back bit, thinking she's gonna slap me. "Explain what? That your not a lying ass jerk, who fucking cheats on their girlfriends. Hmm I would love to see how you convince me that you aren't, let's go Levy." She grabs onto Levy's arm pulling her with her.

Damn she got me there, how and the hell and I supposed to make this up to her? She's never gonna talk to me again.

I walk around school looking for looking for Lole. When I finally see him he's talking to Gajeel and Gray.

"Hey what's up icicle." I say greeting Gray.

"Don't call me that pyro." I roll my eyes.

He's so annoying sometimes I just wanna punch him in his face, "Anyways I didn't come here for you I came here for Loke." I look over at Loke seeing him glare at me.

"Wow salamander looks like you got everyone mad at you," he laughs at me.

"Shut up iron head, anyways Loke how can I get Lucy to talk to me." He continues to glare at me.

"Well I don't know, I wouldn't want to talk to you either if I found out you knocked me up." He walks away.

I looks over at Gajeel and Gray, "What the fuck is he talking about, I wouldn't knock him up, I don't swing that way."

Both of them face palm, "Idiot he's talking about Lucy." Gajeel says punching me on the shoulder.

"Yeah flame brain didn't you knock up Lucy?" What the hell are they going on about.

"I had sex with her I didn't get her pregnant, even if I did get her pregnant she wouldn't be ignoring me right now she'd be talking about how she's gonna take of that damn baby." I roll my eyes.

"So your saying if she was pregnant you wouldn't want any part in the babies life even if she needed help." I nod at him, "Wow that's low fire breath." Gray says shaking his head.

"Yeah even for you salamander." They walk away from me.

I cross my arms, "Hey it ain't my fault," people are so sensitive. "And beside we're too young, to be thinking about kids anyways."

"But not to young for sex huh?" Gray yells back pointing up his middle finger at me. I walk away, whatever they can go fuck each other for all I care.

—-After school—-

I go straight up, sit in bed playing video games, while eating chips. I hear a knock on my door.

"Son you know where your supposed to be right now." My parents walk into my room.

I continue to play the game, completely ignoring them. "Yeah yeah I'll just go tomorrow."

My dad goes over to my tv and turns it off.

"Hey I was playing that old man!"

"I don't care, you get your ass up and go." I get up leaving my room slamming the door shut, leaving them in there.

I walk over to house I'm supposed to be at, I can't believe I'm actually here this shit is boring as hell. I ring the door bell.

"Your late."