12

—-Natsu's pov—-

"Your late." I walked right passed him.

I sat on the couch with crossed arms. "Your lucky I actually came."

"Cut out the attitude Mr. Dragneel I'm just trying to help you." Before I could say anything I growl at him. "So tell me explain to me like before, we'll start from there."

"I don't feel like talking about it, it's not something I worry about anymore." Mr. Matthews rolled his eyes.

"Well if it didn't bother you anymore, I'm sure it'll be easier to share."

"I was just a abused kid, who was put into foster care." I say refusing to talk about it.

He sighs, "Mr. Dragneel your in a safe place, you can tell me what's going on."

I roll my eyes, "I'm living with my foster parents now, I don't really wanna think about the past, bad enough coming here makes me remember."

"Son you constantly have sex with girls to distract you from your past, you play with other girls feelings to keep them at a distance from yours." I look away. "Natsu you are not your father, you will never be capable of doing what he did to your mother to anyone else." I sigh, "You've met people who love and care for you as if you were their own son, Your father Igneel, and your mother Grandeeney and you even have a little step sister Wendy." I look down thinking about everything he just said. "But let's talk about something happy, meet anyone special?  have any girlfriends?."

I roll my eyes wanting to punch something. "Yeah my girls name is Lisanna."

"And do you play with her feelings?"

Jeez I don't want to talk about her. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Lisanna it just, she's too clingy and it annoys me, but the one who annoys you love you most...right? "No I don't think so but I think love her, she gives good sex."

"Is that the only reason why you love her? Do you have anyone else in mind."

"Well I did meet this girl she's beautiful, annoying but funny I can't help but smile around her, but she isn't too happy with me right now."

Mr. Matthew rolls his eyes. "Ever thought about you might love her instead of this Lisanna?"

I stand up, in anger. "No I love Lisanna, I think this session is over!" I walk out of the door and quickly get home slamming the door behind me.

-

"How'd it go sweetie?" I walk right passed my mom I walk straight to my room.

"Natsu your home!" My little sister Wendy says.

"We can talk late Wendy," Was all I say to her before she runs out. I closed the door behind me, sit on my bed taking out my phone.

I decided to call Lucy.

"Hello-?"

"Lucy we need to talk I'm sorry meet me-"

"Just kidding it's my voicemail I'll call you later!"

Dammit what kind of voicemail is that?

—-Lucy's pov—-

"What about abortion Lu-?" My phone cut Levy off.

"Hold on Levy someone's calling."

"Hello-?"

"Lucy we need to talk I'm sorry meet me-" oh it Natsu ugh think Lucy think!

"Just kidding it's my voicemail I'll call you later!" I couldn't think of anything else, I really don't want to talk to him. My phone ring again

Who is it now!?

"Hello?"

"Hey babe it's Loke." Finally someone other than Natsu.

"Hey what's up?"

"Let's go on a date tomorrow at the park, we can have a picnic."

"Okay! I can't wait!!"

I switch the phone call back to Levy.

"Guess what Lev!"

"What Lu? calm down."

"I have a date with Loke tomorrow!!"