20

—-Natsu's pov—-

I was sitting across from my shrink blabbing on about the baby, "I just can't do it, my fathers father was a bad parent and his father and so was my father. What if it runs in the family?!" I was freaking out I really didn't want to lose Lucy. But this was too much.

"Natsu you can break that, by becoming a good father." He sighed. "This is what happens if you have unprotected sex, you have to think before you make the action." He shook his head, obviously not happy with me.

"I can't do this," I say as I get up about to walk to the door to leave. "I'm done talking about this." I was about ready to punch something, I was so angry with myself.

—-The next day—-

"I wasn't planning on ever having children!" I yelled at Gray.

"Then why have sex idiot!!" He rolls his eyes. "I hope you know that's what leads to having babies."

"I don't want Lisanna to know," I got shivers down my back. Just thinking about what she might do. I'd have to listen to her blabbing about it going on and on about how she wanted to have babies with me.

I'm sure she already knows though because in the beginning she also told me Lucy was pregnant, but like I don't think she believed it.  Because Lucy is one of those good girls.

"Flaim brian...I'm sure she already knows, the whole schooo knows because of her." I started to freak out, I ran away to look for Lisanna.

I went to her next period class, "Lisanna!! I've been looking everywhere for you." She rolls her eyes.

"I wonder why you couldn't find me, Idiot I was avoiding you. I don't really want to talk." I scratch the back of my head.

"Why baby I'm here now, let's talk before class starts." I beg.

She crosses her arms, "You're the one with the free period right now. Not me."

"Come on don't be stubborn. The longer we stand here and argue the longer we wont have to talk." She continues to roll her eyes.

"Wow your being smart for once."

"Babe can't y-" The bell rings before I could finish my sentence.

"Oh well looks like class starts got to go." Ugh she's just playing with my emotions right now. "Byeeee Natsuuuu~!" She purrs. What the hell? She only does that when shes not mad at me. And right now she is pretty mad, I think?

I walk away trying to figure out what I should do. I walk up to the roof tops and sit down, looking out to the front of the school, just watching the cars drive passed.

—-Lucy's pov—-

I was getting ready to leave the school early, because I didn't feel good.

As I was leaving I look behind me, I look up and stare at the pink haired figure in the window. I had a sense someone was looking at me. I squinted my eyes to get a better view, I soon realize it's Natsu.

I quickly turn away, and fast walked away from the school, and yet.

Surprisingly he ran after me.

"Lucy!" I hear from behind me. "Lucy! Wait!" I turn around, looking down not knowing what to say or do.

"What's wrong? Are you avoiding me?" I look up, quickly realizing what he said. What is he talking about?! He's been avoiding me ever since I told him I was pregnant!