23

—-Natsu's pov—-

It's been weeks since I have last seen Lisanna, I've been hanging out with Lucy a lot lately preparing for the baby. I think I kinda miss Lisanna, we've had a long enough break right? She might annoy me a lot but I think I love her.

I couldn't stop thinking about her, but I feel like I'm giving up if I go back to her. I'm tying so hard to stay away from her. I'm trying to focus on Lucy and our baby. And Lucy is a great distraction just because she's definitely better than Lisanna by far.

I'm seeing Lucy today after school, I'm excited about it. I've decided I'll take her out somewhere to make it up to the last time I took her to eat. Hopefully she will agree to go with me.

I was sitting in class just thinking about the girls, Lisanna and Lucy. I know the right thing to do is to just focus on the girl who is having my baby. But I just can't help it.

——

I was walking to my locker to put my books away so I could go to lunch. And I just happen to see Gray.

"What up bro?" I say slightly punching him in the shoulder.

"Nothing I actually was about to go meet up with my stalker." He says jokingly.

"Who's that?" Gray rolls his eyes.

"Are you for real? Juvia the girl who seems to love stalking me." I scratch the back of my head still seeming confused. "Lucy's friend." He finishes.

"Ooooh right I know her, I'm about to go see Lucy."

"Yeah Yeah whats with you two? You guys together or something?"

I roll my eyes, "Just cause I'm hanging out with a girl doesn't mean we're together, stripper."

"Oh I forgot your too much of an airhead to get a girl like Lucy." Oh this idiot is just asking for a fight.

"I'm not an airhead ice princess!" Things turned and we started calling each other names.

"Flambrian!"

"Elsa!"

"Pyro!"

"Snowman!"

Our head were bumping as we were throwing names back at each other until....

"WILL YOU IDIOTS STOP FIGHTING!!"

Until the scary monster pulled us apart. We quickly moved back together hugging each other "yes ma'am!!" We said as we held onto each other.

"No more fighting! Do I make myself clear?!" She warns, giving us a death glare.

"A-aye!" We both days in unison, mimicking my cat Happy.

"And Gray put some damn clothes on." She says as she finally walked away.

"She's so scary." I whispered to Gray.

"I know right." He says sweat dropping, not too long after we were fist bumping.

"Alright see ya later streaker!" I say running away laughing.

I was headed to lunch to see if Lucy was hungry and if she needed anything.

A spotted a beautiful blonde headed girl in front of me, I put my hand on her shoulder smiling.

"Hey Lucy! Are you hungry? Need anything?" She giggles.