28

—-Natsu's pov—-

I was thinking about going to Lucy's house anyway, but kissing her would be a bonus. Either way I always head to Lucy's to check up on the kids, and spend some time with them. I'm in my last period class waiting for the bell ring, it seems like its taking forever. I can't wait to get out this dump.

The girl sitting next to me won't stop trying to flirt with me. It's annoying as hell, like she know I'm dating her friend. Jesus Lisanna needs to choose her friends wisely. She just becomes friends with anyone, she doesn't care. And to be honest I know if we weren't together she'd being hoeing around with all these other boys. But not like dating me isn't gonna stop that though.

The bell finally rings, and I quickly gather my stuff and rush out the door, I hate this school so much. And I really was about to fight that damn girl next to me. Fuck I don't even know her name. Ah whatever she isn't important anyway.

I head over to the school gate, since that's where I always meet Lisanna, and just as always she's leaning on the gate waiting for me.

"Wassup babe?" I greet her, as I kiss her on the cheek.

"Nothing but what are you doing now? Can you come to my house pleaseeee?" She begs.

"No babe you know damn well I need to go see the kids first." I roll my eyes, I have to deal with this everyday.

She continues to beg, "Please Natsu just for todayyy?" she starts to pout. She's so annoying only Nashi can get me to do things when she gives me the puppy eyes.

"No I'm busy Lisanna." She starts to get angry.

"Bring the damn babies to my house than, I just want you with me not her." I really want to leave her right here.

"Are you serious? Are you saying you want me to take the babies from her, and tell her I'm bringing our children to your house? You do realize you guys don't really get along at all." I cross my arms.

"I've realized that Natsu but they are your children, she doesn't have to decided for you." A sweat drops.

"Not unless you want her Erza and your sister Mira to kill me. " She rolls her eyes.

"Fine bye." She walks away.

Whatever I have better things to think about anyway, than her being mad. I'll just make it up with her later tonight or tomorrow.

I head to my car and sit in the front seat waiting for Lucy.

Another 5 minutes has passed, Jesus if she doesn't hurry her ass up she's gonna be late for work.

Seconds later I get a call from Lucy. I pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Natsu can you do me a hugeee favor?" Ugh does this involve working?

"Sure whats up babe?" She sighs.

"I missed a test and now I have to retake it now, can you cover my shift at the daycare?" My eyes widened.

"Are you serious?!...Fine but I'm not wiping no childs ass."

"Dumbass you have to anyway you have children remember?" I sigh.

"Fine fine you right." I roll my eyes.

"Thank you! bye see you tonight!" She hang up.

I start the car and head to the daycare.

***

I walked into the daycare, and I let my foster mom know that I will be taking over Lucy's shift today. Since she owns the place.