NEXT GENERATION REPORT

NG report, A

Cimber Coalers needs to understand that she is living in a new world where she cannot trust anyone. If she chooses to live, she needs to keep hating me. That seems like the only way.

To make her hate me, I must torment even further to the point where she will feel the urge to attack the NG. I feel her fire burning inside her, but it is not enough. I need to take her torture to the next level.

She must be experiencing loss for the second time after her sister Coalers. I must be taking progress, because I must study every little detail she does. Cimber Coalers is more than human, an idol, the heart of the NG. If only she understands how much she means to us. I disrespect her impertinence towards me, however, I must stand tall towards this. I have gotten too far to back down from a girl who has more than a human mind.

The NG shall seek out the future and truth. I have the power of everything. It feels good to have so many lives held in my trust.

I have the power of lives. I can choose to kill Cimber Coalers anytime I like, but I am being patient, and we need her. The verse is somehow beyond our hands with meaning that we must study, because I am not the one who created it. I trusted my protégée's over it, but now I must trust Cimber Coalers to make the right decision to approach the NG. She must make a move, I have been waiting long enough.

Time is running out.

I need to proof how powerful I am, if only the world can see how powerful this youth is and where it can take us. Not much people understand, thats why I make sure my company does and is loyal towards this power. If a human natural mind stays in resistance, then it definitely is not Cimber Coalers. After my watchful eyes on her, she is drowning in worries and hatred. This is what she must feel, so I am making a good job at it. I don't care how far I need to go.

Cimber Coalers is our focus.

Cimber Coalers is the future.

NG Report A, Proceeded To Close.