Chapter 3

It has been two weeks since she arrived in the Philippines but she hasn't seen Carlsen even once. She has been so busy  catching up with her family in the past weeks that she almost forgot one of the reasons why she came back here in the first place. If it wasn't for a TV commercial that featured her Ex-boyfriend..she wouldn't even bother remembering it.

Inis na nagdial siya sa kanyang cellphone at agad tinawagan ang driver nila.

"Where are you now, manong?" Nakasinghal na agad na saad niya. Mamaya malate pa siya sa pagsundo doon magtampo pa ito sa kanya. Mabuti sana kung kabisado na niya ang daan at siya nalang ang susundo dito.

Kaya nang dumating ang driver nila ay umuusok na ang ilong niya sa inis. Napapakamot nalang sa ulo ang matandang driver dahil sa galit niya.

Agad naman nitong pinaharurot ang sasakyan patungong airport. She's twiddling her fingers to calm her nerves. Madali siyang mairita na klase ng babae. Kung hindi niya gusto ang isang two, hindi siya nakikipagplastikan dito. Hindi pa siya mahilig magpatweetums. Kaya nga binansagan siyang maldita ng media.

She sighed deeply. She's on the airport now. She's going to fetch her best friend and she's feeling giddy all of a sudden.  She missed Brittany.

"Miss Bleau! Miss Bleau! Here!"

"Miss Bleau! What can you say about the upcoming wedding of Carlsen Wilson?"

"Are you going to be part of the wedding? You're friends with your ex-boyfriend, right?"

Sunod-sunod na tanong ng mga reporters na lalong ikinairita niya. Ang init-init na nga sa airport. Dinagdagan pa ng mga ito. Noise pollution it really is. Nakakastress!

She's being oblivious of the stares of the people around her and the cameras flashing when her eyes caught something. Or should she say someone. The guy was walking proud and high with mysterious dark  aura . He must be 6'2 tall. A model maybe? But she doesnt know him .He looked familiar though. When he's inches away from her, she caught her breath when she came face to face with the most handsome face she had ever seen in her entire life. Those deep black eyes that almost penetrate her soul and almost red lips that looks kissable.

Time stood still for her when they got to stare at each other. She felt the world stops revolving when his eyes focused on her face. She's fvcking attracted to him!

Sa mundong ginagalawan niya ay marami na siyang nakakasalamuha na mga gwapong lalaki na may mga magagandang katawan. But never in her wildest dreams na humanga siya ng todo.But this guy..she caught her attention in just a glimpse. And now..she felt like a fan girl for behaving like an idiot staring at his gorgeous face when cameras came flashing everywhere.

Napakurap siya bigla at nahihiyang binawi ang tingin sa lalaki at pasimpleng naglakad kahit nararamdaman pa niya ang mabilis na pagtibok ng puso niya.

Damn! Calm down heart. This is bad. Very bad. Calm your tits, Bleau. This is not so you. You never act like that to a man. Never. He's not an exemption.

Kunot noo at wala sa mood si Blake paglapag palang ng private plane niya sa airport. His sister is being melodramatic at gusto pa atang magpaparty sa pagdating niya. He hated attention. As much as he hated cameras and paparazzis. He's a billionaire but he values his privacy that's why he's not fond of attending lavish parties if it was not that important.

Mas lalo lamang uminit ang ulo niya nang magkislapan ang mga cameras sa paligid niya.

Damn! Double damn! Fvcking cameras and reporters!Madilim ang mukha niya habang patuloy na naglalakad nang may makakuha ng atensyon niya.

A gorgeous sexy lady that was walking fast. Her face was contorted with irritation making her more beautiful in his eyes. She's fair and stunning. She must be 5'11 tall. Pinanatili niya ang ekspresyon sa mukha kahit na nang magtama ang paningin nilang dalawa. Narinig niya pa ang pagsinghap nito na palihim na ikinangiti niya.

So,even a gorgeous lady like her was not immuned to his charms,eh? She looked quite familiar though. His brows suddenly knotted when he finally remembered that beautiful face. She was Carlsen's ex-girlfriend. The supermodel,Cyler Bleau Robert. She looked like a freaking walking Barbie doll but he won't be deceived by her beauty. She's known for being rude and a  brat.

He heaved a deep sigh and almost walked past her when cameras came flashing everywhere.

Damn! What a bad day! Napailing nalang siya at kunot-noong sinulyapan ito na mukhang lumilipad ang isip dahil napailing pa ito bago namumulang naglakad ng mabilis habang sinusundan ng mga reporters.

That's why he hated being famous. He might not be a model or a celebrity but his looks, power and wealth made him known all over the world.

If it's not for his friends upcoming wedding, he wouldn't be back in the Philippines this early. He still has some important matters to attend to in States. But he couldn't say no to Carlsen. They are best buddies since college. This is one of the most important events in his life and he couldn't get any happier for him.

Inis na binalingan niya ng tingin ang isang mediaman na sumunod pa talaga sa kanya sa labas ng airport. Nag-iwas ito ng tingin at agad tumalilis na parang takot na takot sa kanya .Dapat lang naman talagang matakot ito sa kanya. Dahil wala siyang sinasantong tao kapag galit siya.

~~

Click the 🌟 and hit comment.

OiBhabie