FrUkUs XI

I knew what Francis was about to do and honestly I thought I was ready, but I  was never this wrong in my life.
When he rubbed the lube all over his fingers, he then spread in all over my bottom. He first inserted one finger and I never moaned this loud in my life, (not  that I moaned up to this point in my life but still..). Francis only smiled and continued to insert the lube inside of me. Then the unthinkable happened. He put not two, but three fingers inside. I swear, the moment I can walk on my two feet, I will kick the living hell put of that good for nothing frog...well, at lest he's good at one thing, if you know what I mean.
Suddenly Francis went closer to me and his lips gently kissed one of my nipples.  They were hard before, but now they just hit rock bottom, so did I.
I really wanted to do the same thing to Francis, it wasn't fair that I was the one getting all the pleasure. I'm actually embarrassed that I couldn't do that for him. I was a hot mess, even if I knew, he was just messing with my bottom and now he was sucking hard on my nipple.
"I want to do more." Francis said and started to widen my hole for him to enter. At least 15 minutes passed since then and he's still sucking down on my other nipple. All I could do till now was just moan, whisper/ scream his name or either push his body closer to mine.
He was positioned to my side, on of his arms inside of me, the other playing with my nipple. His head was on my chest, sucking the other nipple and occasionally leaving some kiss marks here and there.
Now, he removed his hand and I was finally relived that he will finally enter me, but all he did was give me a hand job. I did like it, but I wanted more. I though he will stop just as I was about to come, but he continued. His hand going up and down, squeezing gently at some points, his finger playing with my tip. I told him that I was nearly there, but he continued. I didn't want him to enter me after I came, I made sure he understood that, but he still continued.
"Please, I'm begging you!" I said but Francis ignored me.
I gasped and moaned until I finally came and all that Francis did was smile and tell me, "Good job!" before I apparently fell asleep. I was just..so tired...