10.

Nathaniel's Point Of View

Lunch just about ended. I'm heading back to the field now. I'm supposed to be here anyway incase of any injuries, but Dakota let me take the morning off.

When I get there the kids are already almost there. I'm walking around the back of the targets. Not very smart, but I guess I'm not anyway.

"There you are!" I hear Lina's voice. Then I suddenly feel her arms wrap around me. Then she asks, "Where have you been?"

"I was down near the ocean," I say.

"Oh," she says grabbing my right hand. Then asks, "Nathaniel, what happened to your hand?" Indicating my right hand. Which is bruised because I was hitting a rock off my knuckle before.

"Nathan, Lina, you guys coming or what?" I hear Dakota call. I look in her direction. She's indicating us to come over too her. Lina starts walking around the last target in line and then goes to Dakota. I follow. As I turn the last target I feel something coming my way. I then use my right hand to catch whatever it is. I then look in my hand. It's an arrow.

"Harry! No shooting the councilors. This is your second warning, next one you get you don't get to participate," Dakota says, as I reach to where she is standing, with the arrow in hand.

"Here," I say, giving her the arrow back.

"Nathan, I am so so so sorry about that. You're lucky it didn't hurt you. Harry just hasn't learned not to aim for councilors. He aimed for Reid the first time," she says taking the arrow from my hand.

"It's okay," I say. I walk over to the nearby bench. I find my backpack waiting. I never brought it out though. "Dakota, why is my bag out here?" I ask.

"I had to get something," she says.

"Get what?" I ask.

"I'll talk to you about it later," she says.

"Fine," I say.

"Nate," I hear Lina's voice.

"Yeah?" I say, getting my bag.

"Where the hell did my nephew go?" Someone says. I turn to face Eric.