16.

Reid's Point Of View

Earlier today was crazy. Cameron is now being sent to a Psychiatric hospital because of what he did. That was the last straw for Eric. Nathan and I were both sent to the hospital to be looked at. I got off easy. Just a cracked bone, somewhere in my arm, bruised ribs. It didn't completely break. One more hit and it would. Besides that, I just have some bruises and cuts on my body. That kid has claws. His nails are sharp. As for Nathan. Well he had to stay in the hospital. Cameron broke a few of his ribs. So he had to have immediate surgery to fix that. So he's in recovery now. Angelina is with him. He's probably still sleeping from the anesthesia or something. I don't know anything medical. The only thing close I know is celiac disease, because I have it. Surprisingly when Cameron punched me in the throat I didn't loose my voice. Plus it didn't damage anything. It's just an annoying bruise.

The doctors let me off with a splint. The worse thing about it is that it's on my left arm and I'm a lefty. For three whole weeks! Ah fuck it! They're adjusting the sling currently. After they finish this I can go visit Chandler. He came out of surgery a couple of hours ago. I'm really worried that he won't be happy. Ryan is waiting for me in the waiting room. My mom told me he was coming. So I assume he's in there.

"How does that feel?" The nurse asks.

"Fine," I say.

"Okay," she says.

"Can I...." I start.

"You may go to the waiting room now," she says.

"Okay," I say, then I start making my way to the waiting room.

When I get to the waiting room I see Ryan. I'm so happy he's here. He came back early from an unexpected trip with his family. I walk over to him.

"Reid!" He says. He hugs me, gently. Even though he's doing it gently, my ribs still hurt a little. As we hug he says, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," I say. I put my right hand on his neck, I caress it. He then puts his right hand on my neck and does the same. Then I pull him in for a kiss. In front of all the people here. I don't care what they think. I don't have to love girls just because I'm a boy. I can love boys. Ryan can too. After, what feels like forever, he pulls away. I feel tears start to form in my eyes. I haven't kissed him in forever and the only reason he's here is because of me.

"Reid," he says wiping my eyes with his thumb, "Everything's going to be okay." Then he pulls me into a hug. Gentle.

"What if it's not?" I say. I feel the tears run down my face. Fuck! I can't do this in front of him.

"Hey, hey, hey," he says and wipes my tears again, then says, "You're both going to be alright." He lets go of the hug.

"I'm I'm sorry," I say.

"Sorry for what?" He says.

"For all of this, for you ending your trip early," I say. The tears have stopped somewhat.

"Don't worry," he says, "Now let's go see that brother of yours."

"Yeah," I say, "Okay."

"Okay," he says. Then puts his left hand on my back. And we start walking to Chandler's room. I hope he knows where it is, because I don't. Ryan starts to slow down as we reach room A14. The door's closed.

"Is this his room?" I ask. That's a stupid question Reid. Of course he knows what he's doing!

"Yes, your mom is in there," he says. Then gives me a nudge to the door.

"You're not coming in?" I ask. Again stupid question. If he pushes me to the door but doesn't come, obviously it means he's not. Right?!?

"No, it's your brother. Not mine," he says.