18.

Reid's Point Of View

"Hey guys and welcome back to another video!" I say. We're in the attic area of my house. My mom hasn't decided what to do in this room yet, so it's just painted white. We have a white mat on the floor too. So he's sitting on a stool in the middle of it. Dakota is here to. Since Nate's not able to be released, she's helping out. Her and Angelina went out and bought a bunch of stuff, mostly food. Then I say, "Today I'm here with Lina, Dakota on camera, and of course, this mother fucker, Ryan." I point to each of them as I say their names.

"We are doing the patient test today. If you don't know what that is, it's basically where these bitches put stuff on me," Ryan says laughing. Then says, "So Dakota's gonna time this to see how long I last. If I get up from the seat it's over."

"We good?" Angelina says.

"All set," Dakota says.

"Okay, what about this?" Angelina says. Then she pours milk all over Ryan's head. I grab two eggs with my hand and then smash it on his chest.

"Fucking jesus christ. Why did I agree to this?" Ryan says.

"Don't know why you did," Dakota says laughing and hands me the whipped cream. I squirt it all over his face. Then I give it to Angelina, she puts it in her hand and then slaps him. It was really loud.

"How painful was that? On a scale from one to painful?" She says.

"Uh.." Ryan starts. Then Angelina back hands him with the whipped cream. "Fuck you!" He says. I grab a fish. Like just a big fish. I don't know why we have a fish.

"Hey, Ry," I say. Then I slap him with it right in the face.

"Ugh, that's disgusting. And that hurt like a bitch," Ryan says.

"Not as much as this will," Angelina says. Then she slaps him with a pickle. I grab an open can of beans, then I pour it on him.

"Disgusting," Ryan says. I grab some honey.

"Hey Ryan, this one's sweet," I say. Then I squeeze the honey all over him. Then I grab some flour. And pour it in his face.

"Have another slap," Angelina says. Then she backhands him in the face with more whipped cream. It makes a red mark on his face. "Ooh, that one sounded like it hurt," she says.

"Fuck! That hurt like hell," he says.

"Oh my god, Angelina," Dakota says. I take another egg and smash it on his head.

"Ryan you done yet? You can get up at anytime," Angelina says.

"Nope," he says.

"Okay," Angelina says, "So you won't mind this?" Then she slaps him across the face again with whipped cream. I grab some more flour. Then pour it on him. He gets up.

"6 minutes and 27 seconds," Dakota says.

"Ah fuck," Ryan says. He's looking in the camera.

"What?" I say.

"Jesus, look," Ryan says. Pointing to his face. I look over to his face. He's bleeding. Where Angelina hit Ryan.

"Okay, everybody come in the view of the camera," I say. So Ryan sits down in the seat. Dakota comes over my left and Angelina to my right.

"Once again a big thanks to these, people," I say, "Go check out their channels to, the links will be in the description."

"Reid's patient test will be out later sometime. And mine and his will both be on both of our channels," Ryan says.

"So that wraps up the video, for now," I say. Then I walk over to the camera and pause it. Then I say, "I'll slide my outro in their later."