7.

Nathaniel's Point Of View

It's 9:47pm. The campers are asleep. We're all near the fire, sitting on logs and playing Two Truths And A Lie. Lina is leaning on my shoulder. I'm sitting on a log that is a good foot away from the fire. It's Dakota's turn. She's thinking. Hunter is making her laugh though, so she's having a hard time concentrating.

"I love you," Lina whispers in my ear.

"I love you too," I whisper into her ear. Then kiss her cheek.

"Thanks for saving me," she whispers, then puts her hand on my left. She starts caressing it, but I can only feel it when she goes over my fingers.

"It wasn't much," I whisper to her.

"Wasn't much. You risked your fucking life for me. You got your arm cut open just to save me. You could've saved yourself and I would have died. Instead you could've died to save me, but you did it anyway," she whispers to me.

"Because I love you too much to let you go," I whisper back.

"Me too and Nathan?" She whispers.

"Yeah?" I whisper back.

"What happened with Cameron?" She whispers.

"Nothing," I say.

"Okay, I finally thought of one-" Dakota says and starts giggling, then says, "Hunter stop tickling me!" Then she starts playful hitting him.

"Okay okay!" He says.

"Okay. My sister is a vegan. I was born in Phoenix, Arizona and I am MtF transgender," she says.

"Last one," Hunter says.

"Last one," Cameron says.

"First one," I say.

"Second," Reid says.

"Second," Lina says.

"You guys are so bad at this game," I hear someone say. I see them in the distance. They're walking to us. When the guy comes close enough I realize who it is. It's Brandon. Dakota's brother.

I've only seen him a few times, but enough to know what he looks like and sounds like

I've only seen him a few times, but enough to know what he looks like and sounds like. His hair is messy like always and he has on his glasses. He's wearing a dark blue and dark grey short sleeve shirt with some khaki colored cargo shorts. He's wearing some nice black and white Vans® and a necklace. I can see the chain around his neck, but the necklace itself is under his shirt. He also has a black flat brimmed hat on.

 He also has a black flat brimmed hat on