25.

Nathaniel's Point Of View

Hunter and I arrived not to long ago at the airport. We are looking for the others. So many people here.

"Nate!" I hear Angelina call. We both look in that direction, she starts waving us over. We walk over.

"Finally, you guys are here!" Angelina says. She's wearing a graphic t shirt that says 'FRY DAY', some black skinny jeans, and black converse. Her hair is dyed. She bleached it entirely. I had to help her. So my hands are still a little messy from that, not noticeable though. It's blue to pink gradient. She's wearing it down. She must have curled it because her hair definitely isn't curly. I like it. I like it a lot.

"Hey guys," Dakota says.

"Hey," I say.

"Hello," Hunter says.

"Hey, um Hunter can I talk to you for a minute?" Dakota asks.

"Yeah, sure," he says. Then they walk a little ways somewhere. Then Angelina hugs me, and I say, "So are we good?"

"Yes, and Nathan, I'm sorry I got angry," she says.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, I should be sorry for being a fucking ass hole of a boyfriend," I say.

"We will get through this," she says.

"I know," I say. Then I move her long bangs out of her face and kiss her on the lips. She kisses back.

"Nathan can I tell you a secret?" She then asks.

"Yeah, sure," I say.

"I've never been on a plane," she says, looking at her shoes then says, "I'm kinda scared."

"Bullshit," I say and push her chin up with my left hand, then I say, "I'm fine, I promise. I haven't had an anxiety attack on a plane in a long ass time."

"I was just tryna make you feel better," She says.

"I appreciate it, I love to you Lina," I say. Then I pull her into a long hug. Then I let go and ask, "So where are the others?"

"They are already pass security, Ace got them through quick. We waited for you guys," she says.

"Oh," I say.

"Yeah, but we should get going," she says.

"Going where?" I hear Hunters' voice.

"To security," I say. "Unless you guys have bags to check first?"

"Then let's go," Dakota says, as she starts rolling her suitcase to security. Angelina follows.

"Why do girls bring so much stuff?" He asks.

"Huh?" I respond.

"They both have two suitcases and a backpack," he says, "Well not now but they did before they had to put it with the cargo."

"Don't know," I say.

"True. True that. I do have a sister, but she has never been on a trip very far like this," he says, as we start walking to security.

"Do you know the plan for the show?" I ask.

"Just a normal meet and greet," he says as we keep walking. My gaze goes down to the floor.

"Holy shit," Lina says. I look up to the line wow that's long. But we don't have to go in that line. Since I travel a lot on my own I have TSAPre. One scan, we don't have to take shoes, watches, metal stuff or anything like that off. Hunter has travelled with me before so he already knows. He's walking to that line which is much shorter.