39 1/2.

~This is the alternative end to chapter 39, just a different perspective~

Reid's Point of View

I then lazily reach for my computer from my bed. I end up falling. Shit. I motion for Nate to get the camera. People love this stuff. My nose is bleeding everywhere.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah, but I'm also bleeding," I say. I then get up and make my way to the bathroom. I guess the prank will have to happen now and not later.

Once in the bathroom I close the door. I already have a camera set up in their for his reaction.

"Hey, guys," I say to the camera, "Welcome to another video. Also known as Nathan's forfeit. So originally I was gonna use fake blood for this but I have some real blood. Anyway, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna pretend to fall and hit my head. What you guys are gonna see is his reaction."

I then wipe some of the blood on the left side of my forehead to make it look like I'm bleeding. Then I make a bang sound as if I just fell and hit my head. I hear him come running. My hand's over my head as if I was to stop the bleeding.

"Oh my god Reid," Nate says, "What the hell happened?"

He's on the ground with me trying to stop the fake bleeding.

"I-I don't remember. I just remember hitting my head," I say.

He puts a bit of pressure on the cut and I wince.

"I'm gonna call an ambulance," he says and gets out his phone.

"Wait," I say.

"What?" He asks.

I point to the camera. He gives me a "really dude, really?" Look.

"Seriously," he asks, "Reid. I freaked."

"Yeah you did," I say getting up. I then get some water on my hand and wipe off the blood.

"Now is that real?" He asks pointing to the blood.

"Yes," I say.

"Jesus Christ," he says, "Was that my forfeit?"

"Yes," I say.

We both start cracking up. Ahh god. This could not have been any better.