13.

Nathaniel's Point Of View

Today is Saturday which means I only have until 9:00pm tomorrow night to figure out who framed me. Honestly, I think it could either be Reid or Cameron. Or maybe even Hunter. Most likely not him, but he has had issues in the past with alcohol and smoking. I'm with Hunter now. We had to go to the store to get a pump. I'm in the bathroom. Angelina has never been as worried as she was yesterday. Dakota told Hunter and Reid too about the blades.

I look into the mirror. I hate the way I look. Damn it Nate! Think positive! That's the only way you'll get better! You're fucking sick already! I sigh. I'm still staring at my reflection. Dark brown hair, bangs, pale skin, green eyes. Which as I think about it. My left one isn't the same as my right.

The white part of my left eye is all red

The white part of my left eye is all red. And the color isn't my normal sea green eye color it's grayish green.

"What the hell did Eric do to you?" I hear Hunter's voice say along with a slammed door behind him.

"It's nothing," I say, turning and looking at him.

"Nate your eye though, I think he really did something," he says.

"Hey Hunter," I say.

"Yeah?" He says.

"Would you believe me if I said I am actually trying to change?" I ask.

"Ye... Yeah... I guess, I mean, someone could have framed you," he says.

"Do you think I actually did something?" I ask.

"Did you?" He says.

"No," I say.

"Then, no, I don't think you hurt yourself because I trust you Nate. I know how hard this stuff can be," he says, "Now, we should get going back."

"Yeah, okay," I say, "You didn't do it though right?"

"No, I've never done somethings like that, but I have put some really bad chemicals in my body. Never have physically hurt myself minus a few burns from the cigarette," he says, opening the door.

"Oh, okay," I say walking out of the bathroom.

We then walk out of the store to my car. Hunter has the bag with the pump in it. I get in the drivers seat and he gets in the passenger seat. He helped me take the top down before we left.

 He helped me take the top down before we left