4.

Angelina's Point Of View

Right now it's 8:00am. I'm wearing some gym shorts and a tank top with a sports bra, plus my running shoes.

So all the kids are having breakfast. Nate's not here, that's a given. No offense to him. I wish he was. I wish he would eat something, anything. Well almost anything. The weird thing though is that Reid, and Hunter aren't here. Dakota told me that Cameron said some things to Nate. She says that Cameron didn't mean it. He suffers from some bipolar disorder. She thinks probably type 1.

I know through Nate that Cam was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when he tried to hang himself. He also has hit his dad before and other stuff like that. He's just been through a lot.

I'm sitting at a picnic bench across from Cameron and Dakota. We've all finished eating. Cam barely ate but he ate something. Dakota went to the bathroom, so it's just me and Cameron.

"Hey Cameron," I say.

"Uh, yeah?" He says.

"Can I ask you a question," I say.

"Sure, I guess," he says.

"What happened earlier with Nate and Hunter?" I ask.

"To be honest, I'm not really sure. I just hope they can forgive me for whatever I did," he says.

"Do you remember anything?" I ask.

"No, except some pain in my arm," he says.

"Like someone punching you or like a needle," I say.

"I don't know," he says.

"Oh," I say then I notice something under his sleeve. Near his shoulder. He's bleeding. "Cameron what's wrong with your shoulder," I ask.

"Nothing, there's nothing, it's no big deal," he says just as Dakota comes back.

"What's no big deal?" She asks.

"This," I say reaching over the table and pulling part of his sleeve.

Cameron gives in and Dakota pulls his sleeve up. He immediately puts his hand over the cut. It's like gushing blood now.

"Cameron, what the hell happened?" I whisper

"Cameron, what the hell happened?" I whisper. The younger kids aren't really supposed to hear swearing.

"I... I... I don't know," he says.

"How long ago did this happen?" She asks.

"Before I came here," he says.

"Cameron, we might have to take you to the hospital. This is pretty deep, you're going to need stitches," Dakota says.

"I'm fine, but I want you guys to know that I didn't do it," he says then gets up and walks away.

"Who did then?" Dakota asks. I shrug.

*****

It's 10:23pm. I'm laying in my bed. I'm so tired. Today was really fun though.

I let sleep take over.

*****

When I wake up nobody else is up. I check the my phone. It's 6:38am.

I get up and get dressed.

Then I walk outside and feel the warm breeze. I look to my left and see the beach. Wait what? I never noticed that before. Well then again I haven't been here a long time.

I walk down to the beach. Nobody is there. Then I see someone. I don't know who. They look stranded. Then I see something amazing not far off floating on the water.

HOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sprint in the water, then swim when I can't reach the ground anymore.

When I finally get to the holo. There is nothing else in site. Just water. I grab the holo. Bad mistake. Suddenly I'm pulled under. I try to swim up. I can't.

My world goes to a black.

When I wake up, I am able to breathe again. This time I'm in a white room. Maybe it was a dream. My vision is a little blurry, but it clears almost instantly.

"She's awake," someone says.

"I just had the weirdest dream," I say.

"Did you go in water and almost drown?" I hear Hunter's voice. I'd recognize it anywhere.

"Yeah," I say, "How'd you know?"

"Because that really happened," I hear someone standing next to the bed's voice say. I could recognize that voice even if I was deaf. It's Nathan. I look right at him. Then I notice his hand and part of his wrist are wrapped. Not with like pre wrap and tape, but like gauze or something.

"Oh my god Nathan!" I say. Then I sit up and hug him, he hugs me back. Then he kisses me, I kiss him back. Then I say, "So what happened?"

"You slept walked into the ocean. Nate was up and outside for whatever reason and he saw you drowning. So he jumped in without thinking and then called Eric who called an ambulance and yeah," Hunter says.

"So how long have I been out?" I ask.

"About 2 hours," Dakota says.

"Excuse me, but we need to see Cameron King and Nathaniel Hunter," Someone says. I look to the door and see a doctor standing there. Nate and Cam obediently go with them.

"What's that about?" I ask.

"No idea," Reid says.

We all look to Dakota.

"All I know is that something happened to Cameron's arm and I think it's best to check Nathan too, ya know, so I told the doctors and they said they would have a look at both of them," she says.

"What do you mean it's best to check him?" I say.

"I don't know what happened but when we all arrived to the scene, he was covered in blood," she says.

"Don't tell me," I say.

"I don't know," she says.

"He wouldn't," Hunter says.

"I hope not," I say.