14.

Nathaniel's Point Of View

It's 10:24pm right now. Today was fun. We're taking the last down.

Dakota found out it was Cameron that framed me. She had proof and told Lina. Lina believed her and told me that she was really really really sorry for accusing me. Cameron is getting serious help and is being put in a psychiatric hospital. They're gonna help him control his anger.

"So, tomorrow's the last day, huh?" Hunter says.

"Yeah, I mean I can't believe that it's already been almost a full week," I say.

"Hey guys, so ya know how I'm in a band with Ace and his friend?" Dakota says as we finish folding the nets.

"Yeah," we say in unison.

"Well we've been working on a song and I want you guys to give me an opinion on it," she says.

"Do you have a back track already or do you need one?" Reid says.

"I have one don't worry, but something happened and it doesn't sound as good," she says.

"Well do you have the notes because I've got some things here," Cameron says.

"Yeah I do and I only need a box drum, a tambourine, and an acoustic guitar," she says.

"I've got those, things. Nate wanna come help me get them," he says.

"Um..." I start.

"Nate you should go with him, we'll be fine, we might do a small fire," Dakota says.

"Yeah, Nate," Angelina says.

"Okay, Cameron, I'll come," I say.

"Yeah, follow me," he says. Then starts to walk to another area nearby. It's like a small house. I follow him. He opens the garage door. "So the drum should be on the left side, I'll get the guitar and the tambourine," he says.

"Okay," I say. We walk into the garage. I start looking on the left side. I see the drum. I walk over to it and pick it up. Then I carry it outside and put it down.

"Hey Nate, can you help me move this," he says.

"Sure," I say, walking back in. He didn't really need help.

"Sorry, I got lonely, I'm not supposed to be alone with my thoughts. But do you want something to drink?" He asks.

"Eh, sure," I say shrugging.

"Okay, I'll meet you in there," he says pointing to the door that leads to the house from the garage.

"Um... Cam, you sure you're okay?" I ask.

"Yes, now go," he says.

"Okay..." I say, then I turn the knob of the door and walk in. I walk into what appears to be a kitchen.