31.

Hunter's Point Of View

"That was amazing," I state.

"Yeah I haven't seen him that happy in a long time," Dakota says.

When we were at dinner I saw something that I didn't see in a long time. Nate actually smiled and looked happy. Happy with himself and happy with his life. I consider him as a survivor. He's been through hell and back.

It's now quarter of 23:00 (A/N 11pm).

We just came back from dinner. Everybody went to their rooms. Dakota and I are walking around the lobby.

"We should get back," Dakota says.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. Okay," I say.

"C'mon then," she says and holds out her right hand.

I smile and take her hand with my left. Tomorrow we leave for California. This has really been an experience. I cough into my other arm.

"Hunter. Are you okay?" She asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I say.

I cough again. Ah shit. Dakota gives me a worried look.

"I'm okay. I think I'm just soar and tired," I say.

"Yeah. Let's get you to the room and let's call it a night," she says.

"Yeah," I say.

We walk to the elevators and she presses the up button. I few seconds late it beeps and opens. We step in and she presses the floor number. The elevator stops. We get out and walk down the hall. She opens the door to the room. I walk in with her following.

"Why don't you get yourself washed up and I'll be back," she says.

"Yeah," I say sitting on my bed.

She then walks out. I sigh. I have no idea what just happened to me. I get my ass up and go into the bathroom.

I look into the mirror. Wow. I look really bad. I turn on the sink and splash my face with the cold water. I look into the mirror again. That felt good.

I take my shirt off to reveal some cuts, scars, and bruises. Some of them old, some a little newer. There's a bandage and tape over one of the cuts on my side. It was from when Nate and I went to Carter's. I stepped out on a call and bumped into some of my old friends.

I walk out of the bathroom and over to my suitcase which has my clothes in it. Don't really know what to put on. I might stay up a little longer to work on some footage from a long time ago.

I then feel a hand on my shoulder the other on the bandage.

"Hunter," Dakota says.

"Yeah?" I reply and turn to look her in the face.

"When did this happen?" She asks.

"Dakota. I know you want to help. Because that's your nature. But trust me on this one. I got this under control," I say and move her hands.

She's silent.

"Hey, hey. I'm sorry Dakota," I say calmly.

"No. Hunter. Don't worry. It's okay. I trust you," she says.

She then takes her clothes and walks into the bathroom to change and wash up. I then take a t shirt that says "The Funniest Thing About This Shirt Is That By The Time You Realize It Doesn't Say Anything It's Too Late For You To Stop Reading You Dumb Fuck!" And put it on.

Now to editing

Now to editing. I then grab my laptop and get in bed.