Meet Will- prologue

Hey there! You clicked my story yay! Still editing! This is just for fun! Don't judge as it is my first story. I accept criticism and feedback! I am still editing. Thank you.

*********************

Will's P.O.V

....

I woke up this morning with aches in several places, my mind flashed back to the events of the previous day. I fingered the deep cuts and bruises and winced in pain as I pressed on them. They were very deep and... Painful. I sighed, any normal human would need stitches but I am no human... I'm a dream demon from a different dimension. I use my human form because... that's not important, and I can heal my wounds too but... I still feel the pain. I guess I'm pretty much used to it now so I-I'm ok-kay...

Last night Dipper was in a bad mood. His well built frame looked far superior compared to my skinny one. It scared me, the way his hazel hair was brushed back against head, revealing his birthmark, the reason for his name, his cape would hover behind him and his hands glowed a bright neon blue, it would cast shadows of creatures and memories. He entered my room... No, more like jail-cell and grabbed one of the many jagged knives off the wall. Mabel would stand there watching glaring at me. She caressed a whip, tracing lines up and down it while snickering at my unstoppable tears and pleading wails. Dipper cut into my neck knowing I couldn't die and licked the blood off his knife (eww). The worst part was, that was only the beginning.

So the next morning I lay in bed feeling like I was hit by a bus... And couldn't die though I wanted to so badly. But what was the point of self-harm if I was already being stabbed and cut by my masters? I gazed at the clock on the wall and realized I had slept in... If I was lucky, they would still be sleeping. I tip toed down to the kitchen and prepared their breakfast, today was the official opening of the Tent of Telepathy, I would be used for the knife tricks and torturing in front of hundreds of people and would they stop them? NO! O-of course n-not why would anyone c-care about me?

I knocked on the twins' bedroom door and held my breath as I strode in. The twins had their own beds on either side of the room. It was blue like their powers and the blue flames that licked their hands so willingly. Dipper and Mabel were already awake. Mabel was changing, I quickly shielded my eyes blushing a deep crimson which showed visibly on my pale face while Dipper smiled, staring, not even giving her any privacy, was that normal for siblings? I quickly tried to clear my mind. That was the least of my problems, the trauma I suffered from my punishments was worse.

I placed the tray of sandwiches on a stool. Dipper stared me dead in the eyes before saying, "Will! You're here. Great. You're 10 minutes late." He had an evil grin on his face. "I-I'm sorry m-master, p-please forgive m-me?" I mentally kicked myself as it came out as more of a question than a statement and I stuttered. Dipper chuckled as Mabel came back from the back of the room, hair band now in place, her brilliant blue stone glowing. "Somebody is asking for punishment!" She howled excitedly, " Who could that be?" She winked at me, sending shivers down my spine but it was more out of fear than anything else, my sky blue bangs fell into my clear icy eyes and before I knew it, the tears started spilling again.

Dipper eyes widened, "You better not do this on stage today, if you cry or scream, if I hear a moan or single complaint on stage then I will have to punish you double time, no triple! Three hours of whipping, slashing, cutting, stabbing and... Choking." He made fake gagging noises that made the blood drain from my face. I was flushed, praying to give me mercy. Of course the twins simply laughed.

"Show starts in 5 hours, let's practice." An evil grin formed on Mabel's face. I really hate the Gleeful twins.