Chapter 14

(y/n) P.O.V

.............

I breathed heavily, my body was now laughing with insanity and loss of control, I didn't know what to do, I waved my arms at Will who looked at my possessed body with complete horror. He glanced up at me floating in the air, his summer blue eyes widening at the sight of me. I wondered if other people could see me other than Will and Bill. That's when it clicked. Of course, Bill was in my body, Bill had possessed my body, literally pushing me out and using me as a vessel. Will, catching my thoughts cried out, "B-Bill!" Bill (me) looked up at Will, his grin widening, revealing my smile.

"I like this body much better." He said while feeling my body, making me squirm. "Get out of my body you nightmare demon!" I yelled, making him look up at me. "Okay, how about... No!" He giggled, like a little girl. Ha. Bill, annoyed by my thoughts twirled around in the Cipher dress I was still wearing. "This outfit makes me want to dress up like a girl more often." He stated, flicking my (h/c) hair back. I flinched as he, lifted up the dress, making Will look away, irritated he stuttered, "B-Bill I d-don't think th-th-that's a good i-idea." I growled, blushing madly.

"What do you want?" I asked suddenly, making him stop. Thank goodness. He gazed at me, there was an awkward silence. Will looked as though he wanted to punch his brother but... He wouldn't, that was my body, right? Bill played with my hair, twirling it around and around my fingers as if he owned the body, he fluttered my (e/c) eye several times. "Well, I need you to... Stay away from my brother." He whispered the last part, " Did you forget (y/n)? You belong to me now." He undid the eye patch, revealing the black triangle, that marked my face and the golden eye where my (e/c) eye should've been. He pointed at it, jabbing a fingernail into the side of my face. "Do I make myself clear? Will will live with me in the mindscape." He declared, I held my mouth open, my mind racing at the thought of having Will taken away. Not happening...

"You can't!" I screamed. "He will be safer in the mindscape, away from the Gleeful twins." Bill shot back menacingly. "And let you sell him again, uh, NO." I rebutted, I was so enraged that my hair floated around me, my eyes glazing blue, my hands engulfed in flames. Even out of my body, I could call the power out of the stone on Bill's (my) head. Bill, used my puppy eyes, mine! "Please (y/n)! He's my brother, I... I miss him."

Will took a sharp breath, my power was drained from my floating being. I was taken aback. The way Bill said it, did he really care? "How do I know you aren't lying?" I questioned. "I'll give back your body and... I'll tone down my visits so you don't wake up screaming." He said staring at my hands. I exhaled slowly, I looked at Will who was trembling, tears spilling down his cheeks. "Will?" I asked slowly. He nodded his head, "I don't want to leave you (y/n)." I held back sobs, my heart being pulled apart.

"Can I visit him?" I asked, my voice shaking. Bill hesitated, "Sure... I guess." He continued to examine my fingernails. "Promise me you won't sell him?" I asked Bill with all seriousness. "Fine... Fine, I promise not to sell him to the Gleeful twins or whatever." I closed my eyes, shaking, " I hate you Bill... But, you seem like a good brother." His hand blew up in flames and I shook it, the blue fire warming my hands, I was sucked back into my body. "Deal." He said victoriously. First thing im going to do is change out of this dress... Ugh.

I looked over at Will who was staring at his feet. I walked over to him, he embraced me, "I'm so sorry," I whispered, "But I know there's some good in him." Tears spilled down my face. "N-n-no, you don't know m-my brother like I d-do." He collapsed into my arms, "S-save me (y/n)." I closed my eyes so he couldn't read the pain in them. "Don't you want to be with Bill?" I asked. He shook his head, "No, I want to be with you." I choked back sobs, "I'll come visit you soon." Bill tapped his foot impatiently, reminding me that 'I belonged to him' or whatever. Ignoring him, I squeezed Will tight, his face level with mine, our foreheads touching, I leaned in, prepared for my heart to melt, Will blushed but didn't pull back, I was so close, I could feel his warmth but...

He disappeared, before I could... Nevermind. Will and Bill were nowhere in sight. My heart shattered, Bill really was evil after all. Then the rain started again, drilling through my mind and soul, tearing me apart.