Chapter 10

(y/n) P.O.V

Hehe, two Doritos.

The yellow one rolled it's eye, the blue one was ready to cry. They could only be Will and Bill Cipher. They both had brick patterns, bow ties and matching top hats, it was actually quite adorable but I dismissed the thought before Bill killed me. Just as I realized who they were, they turned into their human forms. "Much better!" Bill exclaimed, "Welcome to the mindscape my dear (y/n)." He dipped his hat and bowed his head, his blonde hair floating as if in water. I looked around me, I was in a room, the walls were faded and crumbling, it looked like it was glitching and alternating between the colors blue and yellow. I was sitting in a chair, no, I was tied to a chair. There was a single bed, a wooden bookcase and a steel door, with a lock on it. There was a window by the bed, it was a triangular shape, large iron bars were bolted there but I could still see through them. I looked out to see things floating around randomly. What? And worst of all, I was now wearing a long silk (f/c) dress with nothing underneath. Okay, who changed me? Bill gave me an evil look, the corners of his mouth lifting, giving me the answer. Will shook his head, I know he wouldn't... Right?

"Mind explaining where I am? And why I'm tied to this chair?"

Oh waffle cakes! Did they kidnap me? I know Will wouldn't, but Bill? Bill grunted, "You know I'm right here, I can hear you!" He scoffed. I yelled, " Stop reading my mind!" Bill, obviously annoyed mumbled, " Kind of hard to do when we're in your mind kiddo." He pretended to examine his fingernails, waiting for my reaction. Will's face fell in shame, "I'm s-sorry, I p-panicked." I narrowed my eyes, confused. "I-I made a -d-deal with my b-brother."

I clenched my fists, " What is the deal?"

He chuckled menacingly, making Will shudder. "By now, I think you realize I like you (y/n)." Bill said, amusement twinkling in his sun yellow eyes, " And so, for your freedom and the freedom of my... Brother. I only ask of one thing..."

" I get to invade your dreams at night."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked with the bit of courage I had left. With a sickening laugh he replied, "You'll see..."

I was then teleported back to the real world, out of my mind and back in Reverse Falls. I sighed. I was in a forest, laying on the millions of bluebells scattered on the forest floor. The trees reached the sky, even I couldn't see the tops, the birds sang soft melodies, it was beautiful but I couldn't stay here and worst of all, I was still in that stupid dress.

Panicked and confused, I wandered around for hours, soon the moon was up and the wolves began to howl. I sat down in more flowers and began to cry. Will appeared so suddenly as if he were following me the entire time. He hovered above my head, still wearing the tailcoat and hat Bill had made him wear. His blue hair danced on his head; the winds were high that night. He extended a gentle hand, bony and scratched from being with the Gleeful twins. I took his hand and he hoisted me up into the air. I held onto him, hugging him almost, as I feared I would fall. He lifted us into the cold night sky, above the clouds. I hugged him tighter. Soon Reverse Falls came into view, he teleported us safely to the ground. He smiled seeing the amazement twinkling in my (e/c) eyes.

I tried to kiss him on the cheek but... A voice rang through my head, "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" Bill was in my head. Oh no... I bid Will a farewell and started to walk.

Too tired to make my way home, I bought a room for the night in the town. It was very small, it had one room with a closet and bathroom attached. I jumped into bed, collapsing on my pillow, when I heard a bump. "Will, are you there?" He appeared hesitantly. I chuckled, he was still following me. I turned on the lamp. "Oh Will, lets get you bandaged up before I forget." He nodded, "Will it h-hurt?"

I reached for the first aid kit in the back of the room. I opened it and took out the long bandages. Will took off his coat, I rubbed a disinfectant on the wounds. He flinched, groaning slightly. I wrapped him in bandages, hopefully they would heal soon. It was monstrous what those Gleeful twins did to him, I hated them no matter how much Dipper claimed he loved me.

"Will, I'm actually scared. What will these dreams be like?" He lay down next to me on the bed. He looked at me with sympathy, "I don't know b- but whatever h-happens I will be here." He whispered. I nodded, falling asleep in his arms...

LET THE NIGHTMARES BEGIN! -Bill