Chapter 25

Will's P.O.V

............

A new found strength bubbled inside of me, I was determined, all the fear for my life had vanished. I screamed as (y/n) fell in front of me, her eyelids closed and breathing weak. She had... Saved me...

Tears starts to form but, I stopped them from coming. Before I could process the situation, I concentrated on how to get out. My body jerked in the chair, I concentrated on the buckles around my chest unbuckling them slowly. I slipped my arms and legs out of the binds around my ankles and hands. I was then able to get the pull the belt off my neck. I felt like an escape artist.

I ran to her side. By now the cloaked men were too shocked to react, they stared, their eyes wide, looking down at their feet. Not knowing what to do. I sobbed quietly, hugging (y/n) softly, hearing her weak breathing and failing heart made me die inside.

I whispered things I've wanted to tell her. I told her how she was beautiful, kind, courageous. "I love you (y-y/n)." She smiled weakly, not bothering to open her eyes or respond. She couldn't have, I stroked her head and watched her (h/c) hair shine in the dim light.

She was dying... She didn't deserve to do it in front of her murderers. I stood up, glaring at all the men. I managed to say without stuttering, "Remember this." Before I held (y/n) hand and teleported away.

I don't know exactly where we went, they were woods, undiscovered by humans. And tall mountains, I went up there, holding (y/n) bridal style. I got to an abandoned cave and lay (y/n) on the ground. I lit a blue fire in the middle and warmed her dying soul. I took her hairclip and pried the stone out, placing it in the fire so that it would Las longer.

I could save her...

I lay next to (y/n), holding my hand to her heart. I could save her... But that meant I would be stuck in her mind forever and she would stay in a coma until the day she died, when she died... I would die with her. I would no longer be immortal. I loved (y/n) too much not to do it. As for essentials such as food and water, I would take care of that.

I would do it for (y/n). She almost died for me.

I chanted some words, (y/n), glowing blue in the dark, her (h/l) hair sprawled out on the cave ground, her body shaking with fear. I shushed her, told her everything was fine. I kissed her on her forehead and she started breathing normally again.

But of course she wouldn't wake up.

I sighed, waiting for my part, I held (y/n)'s hand, my body disappearing, I was entering her mind, trapped there forever but I supposed, she would be there too and that made everything better. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, I was standing next to a very confused (y/n) I chuckled softly.

"Hey (y/n)!" I almost cheered. She smiled, "Will! You're okay! Where are we?" I sighed, "Well we're in y-your mind and I g-guess we're kind of trapped here t-together." I expected her to freak out, to ball into tears and panic but she didn't, she merely smiled.

"I'm trapped here with you?"

I nodded my head, her smile got wider and she hugged me. "Thank you for saving me!" She cried into my shoulder. I choked back tears, "No (y/n), thank y-you!"

I kissed her... Everything felt like magic even in her head. We pulled away slowly. Smiling together.

I explained everything, crying with tears of joy. She was so happy and that made me happy. "Let's make a place to live!" She cried, conjuring up a cottage like house that appeared in seconds. She made it near a lake with beautiful Sakura trees and cherry blossoms floating in the wind. The lake had a beach, the waters crystal clear. My eyes stretched in awe. "(y/n)! That's i-incredible!" She grinned from ear to ear, showing me the inside.

I tried doing what (y/n) did, i imagined something, closing my eyes and it appeared in seconds.

Except this was special...

A white box...

A diamond ring lay inside the box...