Chapter 12

Will's P.O.V

..........

(y/n) was asleep, I could tell she was scared, I could feel her tremble in my arms. I leaned back against the bed, I was finally free, away from the Gleeful twins and all the torture. I felt relieved. Without, (y/n) I may have never escaped. I sighed, it was only a matter of time before they found out where I was. Because I was in my human form, I was harder to trace, even with their powers, I was safe... For now.

I slept for a while, though I felt much better since (y/n) had bandaged my wounds. Bored, I stared up at the ceiling, counting the minutes... Then hours in my head, when I looked over at (y/n), I was... Surprised. She had changed clothes, she wore a knee length yellow dress, the same shade as Bill's tailcoat. It had a black bow in the middle. She wore a black headband, her hairclip back in place. This was definitely Bill's doing. She looked so beautiful. She likes me, right? So why can't I call her my girlfriend? Because I'm a demon, I would just break her... I'm not g-good enough for h-her. She whimpered in her sleep, I patted her as she did to me in the cell. Bill had started the dream and she wasn't enjoying it. That's when I noticed something odd.

All I could do was stare at the bite marks and red dots forming on her neck. Did Bill do this to her? He couldn't have! He doesn't l-like her like th-that. I felt a rising jealousy in my throat. Bill had promised he wouldn't touch her... like that. I almost screamed when I saw chain marks on her skin. My face boiled with anger, I was livid, but this was replaced with fear. Glowing yellow designs started to appear on her arms and legs, they looked like tattoos but they moved, shifting and dancing across her skin. She gritted her teeth as something black covered her eye. A silhouette of a triangle covered her right eye, this was the mark demons used to show their belongings. A claw mark like scratch began to form on her cheek. (y/n) gave out a weak cry as her eyes shot open, revealing the scariest part, her right eye was a golden yellow, the same as Bill's.

My own brother had betrayed me for the second time in my life. I had been foolish, I should've known but I didn't.

(y/n) sobbed quietly and I embraced her. We stayed like that for an hour. She really was traumatized...

Poor (y/n)...