Chapter 8

(y/n) P.O.V

..........

I loved everything about Will, I loved how embarrassed he always was, how he would smile as my body heat up his, how he would let me clean and care for his wounds, even when he cried, it was perfect. I loved his blue hair, his matching eyes and every bone that seemed to stick out of his body. Maybe, he would just find some other girl, another demon when we were free. The thought lingered and Will could feel it too. He shook his head and smiled, "I am bound to you." Ahh, his words made my heart scream, he gave me Goosebumps.

He held my hand, saying that he was about to call Bill. He warned me that Bill could be dangerous, demanding and he played tricks. I could see that it hurt him to call his brother who had sold him to the Gleeful twins instead of him.

Still holding my hand, his eyes glazed over with a glowing white, as did mine. It scared me but I trusted Will, though we had only known each other for a day. He started chanting words, they sounded gibberish, out of place... And he still stuttered, it broke my heart. Words started to appear in... Green? (blue and yellow make green) they weren't in English though, an ancient writing perhaps. The green hue made our skin look funny, but I dared not laugh. Nothing about the reunion was funny, Bill could be a psycho for all I know,

he was...

The circle of green words expanded before turning yellow it lifted above our heads and towards the ceiling before turning into ash, disappearing. Smoke came from the ground a hologram appeared be for turning into flesh and matter.

Hot Belgium waffles...

If I hadn't known he was evil, I would have fell for him too but I knew better. He wore a yellow tailcoat, it had lines resembling bricks at the bottom. He had black dress pants and black shoes. He had blonde, almost yellow hair, it was brushed back behind his ear. He had neon yellow eyes, making me think of a cat. He wore a psychotic grin on his face. He was quite tanned compared to his brother. He wore a triangular eye patch on his right eye and to top it off, he had a long black top hat that hovered over his head. He twirled a black cane in his right hand. I noticed how he was a lot plumper than Will, even had a little muscle. "B-Bill..." Will stuttered.

Bill gave a menacing smile, "Will! Long time no see, hey you're not wearing the right things." Bill shook his head, snapping his fingers. Will suddenly wore the same as Bill, top hat and all except in a shade of light blue. I could still see his bones through the coat. Bill then noticed me, "Hey beautiful, you must be (y/n), my brother's mind is full of thoughts about you. Ooh hahaha." Bill squealed. Will blushed, his face full of shame. I rolled my eyes annoyed by this Bill guy. I was speechless though. Bill scared me, I could tell he was flirting with me by the way he brushed up against me, making Will's face go pale. "L-look Bill, we need you're h-help." The room went silent, Bill was dumbfounded for a second. A different kind of smile was displayed on his face, does this dude have no memory of how he hurt Will? I was mad, enraged by his ignorance. Bill stroked his chin, before reaching his hand out.

"Let's make a deal."

..............

A/N

Hey there!!

Five chapters in one day! Yaaaaay!!

How's it going so far? Too fast? Too slow?

Give me feedback please!

I'm going hiking so only a couple chapters tomorrow!!

Byeeeeeee!!!!!

Thanks!