Chapter 11

(y/n) P.O.V

.............

As I started to drift off to sleep, Will closed his eye too, I wondered if he could visit me in my dreams too or whether it had to be just me and Bill. I was saddened by the thought and started to wonder if I really had to sleep, the truth is, I was petrified, Bill's words rang through my head as the world became black. I started to sleep...

The Dream...

I Stood up in all the blackness, my mind was racing, my heart in my mouth, could I force myself to wake up? Unlikely... I looked down surprised to see that I had changed clothes. I was now wearing a black hair band that brushed back my (h/c) hair. I wore matching black heels. I was never good at walking in heels. Last time I must've been 10. But they were comfortable and easy to walk in, weird. I also wore tights, they were black, whoever dressed me loved the color! The dress was however, not black. In fact, the color scared me as it was so bright. I wore a sunflower yellow dress that I wanted to twirl in, I resisted the urge as I examined the dress. My heart stopped as I saw the brick patterns at the bottom, lined with a darker shade of yellow. It made me think of one thing, Bill Cipher. Well he was definitely here then. I also had a bowtie necklace, the same as him. My collars were the shape of ovals and made with lace. The dress was beautiful but... I couldn't stand Bill. A soft chuckle got my attention.

I looked up, in the distance was Bill's top hat. I walked towards it hesitantly, my heels clacking on the invisible ground. I sat down next to it, wondering whether Bill would show up in this dream. Very slowly, I lifted the top hat and gasped at what was underneath, a small blue flame was dwindling, about to go out and in the heart of it was my hairclip with the stone which contained the same powers as the Gleeful twins. It was special to me. I hadn't realized that in all the madness that had occurred in the past couple of days. It was a memory of my father who had left me to join a group. The Society of the Blind Eye. I heard a cough in the distance at the mention of the group, was that Bill? Better not find out. I touched the stone despite the fire licking it and clipped it to my head band. Great, now I really do look like Mabel. Ugh... Someone cleared their throat in the distance. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"You know (y/n), the nightmare, has just begun." He said, his voice low. Blood spilled from the distance, a sight I would never get used to. I let out a shriek and Will Cipher came out of the dark... Will Cipher? Wait a minute...

He came forward, tears in his eyes before he turned to dust. "Will!" I cried collapsing. I had to remind myself that this was just a dream. I shot up, tears staining my eyes and running down my face.

Laughter echoed through the emptiness, I knew Bill was near. I lay down near Will's ashes and prayed it would be over soon. I screamed again. This time Bill stepped out. He wore his usual, including his tailcoat. "Hey (y/n), I like your dress, looks like you adopted my style." I gritted my teeth. I finally had the urge to look up at Bill, he had a chain and whip in one hand. I thought he was far away, but... He was now breathing on me I could smell blood mixed with some kind of cologne, it was intoxicating.

"Hey (y/n), you mentioned the Society of the Blind Eye? Hah! That silly group was created to stop me! To find me and kill me." I smiled, maybe my Dad was doing good after all. "What you don't know is that they went after Will too, so I sold him to The Gleeful twins where he would be safe." Bill exclaimed with a smile. I shook my head sadly.

"But whatever, it's nightmare time. Oh and (y/n)? Stay away from my brother, you belong to me... Not him." He said in a dead serious tone. Before I could move, chains surrounded me, he held me in his grasp, in a forced hug and bit down on my neck. I screamed, groaning slightly, he smiled at this, biting and sucking like.... a vampire. Sick. I shut my mouth writhing in pain. This was making me uncomfortable. I closed my eyes, calling the power from my stone, but... It didn't work. "haha! Not in the mindscape (y/n). Nice try."

For what seemed like hours, he would touch and finger me, before pressing something on my right eye. He was tracing designs up and down my arms and legs. It hurt. I shrieked when he sliced my cheek with his claw like fingernails.

That's when I woke up, Will Cipher, staring with a worried expression at the back of the room in a ball.

I gazed back.

"What happened?"