Chapter 5

(y/n) P.O.V

..................

Dipper dragged me off into a the basement of his mansion. The walls were painted a wine red and had fancy lights that lined the ceiling. Were they rich? I don't know. I fell down the wooden steps to the basement and Dipper laughed. So much for him liking me. I sprang to my feet, he came down and led me to a different corridor, we turned again and the smell of blood came to my nose. I flinched in fear. I couldn't escape, he had a firm grasp of my wrist and his powers were ready, blue fire in his eyes, hands up defensively, he spoke suddenly, "(y/n), sweetheart, I'm doing this because I love you." He leaned down to my ear, his mouth touching it slightly before whispering, " You'll learn to love me..." Shivers ran down my spine. I was scared, no terrified and I feared what he would do to me.

We turned again and headed down another flight of stairs before entering a hall with a cell in it. It looked like something out of a movie, the bars were cold to the touch and thick. Though evenly spaced, I could never make it out. That's when I noticed the weapons lined on the wall opposite the cell. I lost it. I screamed as loud as I could, my voice echoing and vibrating through the many halls. Dipper pushed me into the cell, locking the door with a key around his neck. "Shut up..." He said glaring, "I wouldn't want to use these knives on you." I went quiet. Tears spilling down the side of my face, " If you really love me you would l-let me go!" I cried, my eyes watering. Dipper chuckled, leaving me in the dark, alone... Or so I thought.

A sudden thought occurred in me, I felt regret and guilt. I felt for my hairclip with the same powerful stone as Dipper and Mabel's but of course, it was gone, along with my power and ticket to escape. Those pesky little... I heard a sudden crying coming from the back. My (e/c) eyes widened, my ears perked up.

I wasn't expecting to see Will curled up in a ball covered in blood and bruises. I made my way to his side, sitting next to him, I put my hand on his bony back to comfort him but he flinched, as if my touch burned him inside. With a weak voice he sobbed, "I'm s-s-sorry, if i-it wasn't f-for me, y-you wouldn't be h-h-here." He whimpered as I hugged him gently. "It's not your fault, I'm here for you." I told him, giving him a smile. He looked at me with hopeful water blue eyes, well eye. The stabbed eye was now covered with a triangular shaped eye patch, it was kind of cute. " Here you have to relax.", I made him lie down on me. He fell asleep on my lap, his blue bangs covering his eyes. Will is so cute! I have to admit... I like him a lot. Was it just me or did I feel his face heat up? I fell asleep against the wall, with a guy I didn't know on my lap. I didn't want it to change. Although I did want to get out of there.