Chapter 4

(y/n) P.O.V

...................

I stood my ground. There was no way I would get on that stage where Will was tortured just minutes ago. I looked up, the crowd watching me expectantly. The stage got darker, the blood stains still showed on the wood surface and Dipper and Mabel... Were growing impatient. I realized, I wasn't just worried for Will but for myself. I played with my hands nervously, pinching myself several times to determine whether this was a dream... More like nightmare. I closed my eyes, telling it to all go away. Reverse Falls was weird but this was beyond weird, I had just watched the Gleeful twins potentially kill a man, which I then proceeded to use powers? What?!? My eyes were still closed, when I opened them, lights blinded my eyes, the people whistled and cheered, I. Was. On. The. Stage. I didn't remember walking so... How in the world did I get up here?

Dipper smiled again, "My darling (y/n), so glad you could make it." He went behind the curtain and brought out a coffin like box. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Mabel yelled into the crowd, "(y/n) will step into the coffin and lie down, what happens next is a surprise." She then took out a sword and knife, I almost fainted. I had to control my breathing, my muscles ached, a surge of adrenaline came to me and I made a run for it, I ran faster than I ever did, my legs colliding with the hard floor of the stage and headed for the exit. Freedom never looked so great, I would have made it too but... I was surrounded by a wave of blue, my arms and legs froze over, my joints locked and my body became numb.

Dipper came over, carrying me bridal style onto the stage. All the girls squealed and whispered how adorable this was, far from adorable to be honest. I was frozen, I couldn't move. He placed me in the coffin-box and I immediately fell into a light slumber. The last thing I remembered was the lid of the box closing over me. I was claustrophobic, but I was too tired to scream. Then nothing, blackness surrounded me, all I could hear was my breathing.

I bolted upright, I literally sat up as quickly as I could. I observed my surroundings. It was a white room with a simple wooden chair and dark wood desk. I had been laying on a large king sized bed. It was quite comfortable and had a memory foam mattress. This was definitely after the show.

I looked around me, looking left, nothing, looking right, Dippers face was inches from mine. Wait WHAT!?

I fell off the bed in surprise, getting to my feet but then collapsing on the white carpeted floor. Dipper chuckled, "Please don't be afraid of me. I know I left a bad first impression." He walked up and helped me back on the bed. I rolled my eyes, yes a very bad first impression indeed. "I know you were worried about William Cipher. He is fine." Dipper stated almost spitting his name. "But you hurt him! I had to stop you!" I cried, surprised by how sure I sounded. "The truth is, my darling (y/n), he is not human and can't actually feel pain." Dipper mumbled as if he hated talking about him. I nodded my head, not believing a word, not human? "Oh (y/n) dear, will you ever forgive me?" He sighed. I nodded my head, maybe if I agreed, I could go home. He smiled, "Good". Then he kissed me.

Don't get me wrong, I tried to pull away but, the same blue wave overcame me, forcing me into it. My thoughts ran wild, I hate Dipper... No I despise him. His hand started to slip up my shirt and that's when I fought the blue aura with all my strength. I was screaming inside my head. I finally had the strength to pull away before anything happened, I landed on the ground with a loud thud. That little pervert.

I glared at him, my eyes widened, my hands covering my mouth in shock...