Chapter 23

(y/n) P.O.V

....................

The room was dead silent for minutes. Bill shook his head slowly, and cleared his throat, "That's... Uh...not what I meant, well uh..." Will had the courage to defend his brother, "Y-yeah, I'm s-sure, that's n-n-not what h-he meant." Though his voice dwindled in the end. The robed men gave each other mysterious looks. Bill started to sweat again. An audible gulp was heard from him. If Bill was so scared why did we come here in the first place? He gave me a sad smile. The men started to shuffle towards Bill.

He backed up against the wall, and yelped as someone kicked him to the ground. About ten of the men had tackled him, he was laying, sprawled on the ground in my father's body. I still hadn't forgiven Bill but this wasn't right. I yelled at the men to let him go but my words were lost in all the chaos. Finally, the leader hushed them with a quick wave of his hands.

The leader walked, head held high and mind filled with authority, his robe a deep shade of red and stained with blood. He held his hands behind his back and strode up to Bill, eyes full of hatred and murderous intentions. Bill closed his eyes tightly, at first I didn't know why but, the leader took out a flashlight and tried to pry open his eyes. That's when he spoke, his voice low and eerily hushed, "The more you resist, the more painful your death will be... Cipher."

Bill's eyes snapped open and the men all gasped, they had obviously seen his beady yellow eyes and the black slits that were his pupils. Bill flinched, he then left my father's body, he fell inches away, exposing his true human form. From his yellow tailcoat to his top hat.

He floated above everyone. Their eyes wide open. "Hahahaaha! And to think that I would let you kill me? The real demon is him!" He pointed towards Will before teleporting away. Giving me an evil grin. "Kill them!" He whispered loudly. Then he was gone...

Nope, I actually really hate Bill.

Time seemed to freeze, they were all after Will, looking into his eyes and finding the same pupils and blue irises. He was lifted and loaded into a chair. I helped my father to his feet, " Are you okay dad?" I asked anxiously. He chuckled awkwardly, "I'm not a father, who are you?" I stared in disbelief. My mind flashed back to the gun with the word memories on the side of it. Tears stung my eyes. I smiled at him sadly, "It's okay, bye dad..."

I then ran towards Will who was the only family I had left.

The crowd of robed men grew around Will, forcing him to exit the body revealing his human form. I frowned, the group surrounding him again. He gave me a worried expression. I promise I'll save you Will. He bit his lip, his eyes bloodshot, his bony figure resting on the men carrying him to his death. Not on my watch.

Will could've teleported away as Bill had done but... He wanted to stay with me.

Awwww!