Chapter 13

(y/n) P.O.V

............

I don't know what I would've done without Will. He was there for me in the worst of times. I didn't like Bill invading my dreams for obvious reasons but I didn't know how to get him to stop. There had to be a way I could fight back in my dream. But for now, today was a sunny day.

I frowned when I saw myself in the bathroom mirror, the glowing designs on my arms were one thing but my eye looked really bad. The neon yellow of my right eye shone bright in the light, people would question it. As for the glowing designs on my body, they were mostly triangles and circles, with ancient writing on the sides. Will came up to me holding something in his hand. I cocked my head to one side, confused. He held up an eye patch, the same one him and Bill wore, it was a triangular shape and would cover up the marking on my eye. I gasped, this was such an honor. Will chuckled at my thought, I let him tie it to my head. "Thank you Will!" I exclaimed, "We can be pirate twins now... Triplets." I hugged him gently. He grinned.

I didn't know where my regular clothes went after I was changed into the Bill Cipher outfit, that meant that I had to go out in it. I groaned, it was a pretty dress and all but, right then, I hated Bill so...

"Hey Will, let's go home." He looked confused, "H-Home?" I giggled slightly, "It's where I live and you can stay there too." He gave me his brightest smile, "Thank y-you (y/n)."

I darted from tree to tree, avoiding the eyes of the town people, Will was closely behind, but it was hard not to be stared at, as we looked like a very odd couple. The Mystery Shack came into view, with a very mysterious figure at the door, trench coat and all. The door opened and a girl stood there with blonde hair in a pony tail, bangs out. She had pretty blue eyes. She glared at the figure, "You're the worst." She said coldly before slamming the door. The figure turned around and saw... Me. Luckily he didn't see Will who had gone invisible upon noticing... DIPPER?

My hands instinctively went covered my face as Dipper gasped.

Will suddenly held my hand, it was cold and trembling but it was support. I had turned invisible too. Dipper looked around, confused. He saw me and the worst part is, he saw me in the Bill dress, with an eye patch and glowing Dorito tattoos... Great. Will quickly flew us out into the thick woods towards our... My house. He lowered me and we ran inside. Taking in deep breaths. I prayed that Dipper didn't know where I lived.

I sat down on the white couch in the living room, suddenly feeling nauseous, I felt dizzy. "(y-y/n)?" Will asked concerned. I tried to smile and I did but I was pushed out of my body and into the air, I was like a ghost but my body was right there.

I screamed but Will couldn't hear. Both it's eyes were yellow, with long black slits. It chuckled chaotically, leaving Will terribly confused.

Something had taken over my body!