Chapter 15

(y/n) P.O.V

.............

Will was gone, Will was gone. That was all I could think about while I changed into my (f/c) pajamas, with (designs) on them. The rain poured harder, leaking into the house due to lack of repairs, I collected the water in jars and buckets, as my mother and I used to do together when it rained. I really did miss my mother, Carla, though she left me. I missed Will more, he was probably enjoying himself with Bill, the thought lingered, making me frown. I sighed realizing that I hadn't eaten in over a day, I ran over to the fridge like a mad wolf, flinging open the door and gasping at the realization that I hadn't bought anything in the town, including food. Waffles and pop-tarts will have to do, I thought to myself gloomily, though pop-tarts sounded awesome!

The moon was high and coyotes or gnomes were howling in the distance. I basically swallowed my waffles as the clock struck 11:00. I was tired and felt more alone than ever. My parents were one thing but having Will taken away from me was more pain than I could bare. The way he stuttered melted me, his appearance, perfect in every way and he was the nicest thing I had ever met. Sadness overcame me, I dragged myself to bed, sinking in the memory foam mattress and covering myself with the warmest duvet I could find but... It wasn't as warm as Will... I didn't bother to pick up my triangular eye patch the stared at me from the wooden floor, it reminded me too much of a person I loved and a person I hated. I hope I can see Will soon.

I drifted to sleep, almost forgetting that Bill would visit me in my dreams or so he promised. I had no idea that it could go the other way around, that I could visit Bill.

Blackness surrounded me like the day before but this time, I was wearing regular clothes, some denim jeans and a (f/c) crop top. My (h/c) hair was tied into a braided bun and I still had my stone in my hair. Did I take it off when I went to sleep? I couldn't remember.

My surroundings changed, doors lined area, they were titled with memories, experiences, interests, lessons, etc. It looked to be someone's mind, but not mine, I could tell because there were many stray objects, unfamiliar to me, plus I learned all about the mindscape from Will.

I heard my mother's voice and spun around, it came from a door, then there was a man's voice, deep and scary. They were arguing about a boy. I creaked open the door, the man wore a red vacation shirt and wore a straw hat, he had a red beard and was rather large.

I was in Bud Pines' mind, the one my mother married.

They were arguing over a boy, their... Son? I shuddered, I had a step brother... He was quite small, probably eleven or twelve, he was a little chubby, he had white hair and he wore a light blue shirt with a black vest on top. His name was Gideon, according to my mother's screams. I chuckled at the thought of knocking on his door and telling him I was related, a long lost step sister.

I closed the door, my mother looked much older and scarier. I wondered if she would remember me, but she left me right? I was nothing to her. I sighed, walking around until I found a circular area with high pillars surrounding the area.

There they were, Bill, Will and Bud Pines?  I guess Bill forgot about me tonight.

I hid behind a pillar, sitting down and peeking to see...

Will was tied up, glowing yellow ropes, held his hands behind his back, chains were wrapped around his torso. A noose like rope was thrust around his neck and metal casts were strapped to his legs. My heart sank, did Bill do this to him? What's happening? I almost cried when I saw his face, eyes bloodshot, tearstained and skinny figure trembling, he collapsed in a pile next to Bill. An audible thud ringing through the area. Bud's face lit up, Bill snickering. "Hey Bill, so can you help me?" Bud asked with a smile. Bill grinned kicking Will, his body unmoving. I flinched, my body tense. "Let's make a deal."

What on Earth?!?

-----------------------
A/N
Hey! You've made it so far!! Thank you! :D *squeals!*
Apparently some people are having issues with update notifications. :(
Is anyone else having this problem?
If so, do you know what I can do to fix it?
Thanks again for reading!
Bye!
I'll update again today! (Times zones may differ)
I'm writing this from Japan🎌🇯🇵