Chapter 3

Dipper's P.O.V

..........

I have given (y/n) dear a ticket to our wonderful display and show at the Tent of Telepathy. I felt the presence of her entering the town. Though she claims to have lived here all her life. Nevertheless, she is the one for me, even Mabel senses it. I hope she will attend our show, I will be immensely displeased if she fails to show here as I have a surprise for her. " Will come here!" I yelled into the air. Will appeared in his human form. I grinned, " Are you ready?" I asked him. "Y-y-yes m-master I p-promise I will not sc-cream or c-c-cry while performing," he recited already on the verge of tears. Pathetic little demon. Will was in his costume, it was a light blue shirt to match his hair with dress pants and black shoes. "Remember I can always double the punishment if I am not pleased. You will suffer." I said without emotion before laughing hysterically. Will looked at me with horror, a tear slipped down his face fading into mist before it hit the ground. Crying again. Mistress Mabel will take care of this.

Time skip brought to you by Bill Cipher... I'M WATCHING YOU.

(y/n) P.O.V

He touched me... Eeewww. Dipper touched me. Apparently it was a big deal because a group of girls were squealing, shrieking and raging with jealousy. Maybe I should go inside the tent... NO. But I never do anything fun with my life! I should go. He might not see me, I mean look at all these people! I'm going. I got a free ticket right? That's not going to waste. I don't like Dipper as far as I'm concerned but I just met him right? It can't all be bad. I may have been wrong about that.

I made my way to the middle of the tent while all the rest were crowding up front. The tent was really wide inside, it was colored a light baby blue and had a single stage up front with matching dark blue curtains. Fancy. A couple minutes until showtime and I was feeling queasy, something was off, not quite right, but what? And why? The lights dimmed and everyone shrieked before calming down, a spotlight beaming down on the dark wood stage.

A girl appeared, in a cloud of smoke, she looked kind of like me, weird, but she looked more like Dipper, twins? She thrust an arm up, presenting herself. She had long brown hair with strands of red, she wore black tights and blue ballet shoes, she wore a blue leotard with frills and sparkles. She had a headband with a familiar looking stone. My hand immediately went up to my hairclip, I stroked it gently. Her eyes were the same blue as Dipper's but they sparkled like sapphires in a brightly lit moonlight. She twirled before landing in the arms of Dipper who appeared with smoke. No he teleported, remember the diner... Creepy. He wore the same costume as Mabel except it was made for him, a light blue tuxedo and matching dress pants, it suited him. Mabel snapped her fingers and two long capes appeared behind their backs with mesmerizing galaxy patterns swirling on the inside. Their capes danced across the stage on their backs. Mabel spoke up,

"Good morning Reverse Falls!"

"We are here..." Dipper started.

"To show you..." Mabel announced.

"MAGIC!" They said together.

I snickered, "magic". But then I remembered what happened with Dipper. Oh my chocolate waffles, they're evil!

"For we are..." Dipper exclaimed.

"THE TELEPATHY TWINS!!" They chorused together. So they are twins after all.

With a turquoise fire blazing in their hands, they flew, literally flew across the stage and hovered. They danced to the music, their eyes glazed over with that same neon blue. Everyone was awestruck. So how did they do it?

The crowd erupted into screams and even tears. Gosh these people were blind. "Today is a special day and so we would like to introduce a friend." Dipper smirked, an evil look sparkled in his eyes, the room went dead silent, " So without further adieu, please welcome Will Cipher!" The tent exploded with cheers but only for Dipper of course. Nothing, and I mean nothing, would prepare me for what I saw next. A boy around my age stepped from behind the curtain shaking in fear. He had light blue hair that matched his eyes and a soft look on his face. He looked so skinny! Like anorexic type skinny but worse. Through his outfit, you could count his ribs, you could see his hip bones and the pain written on his face. His collar bones were protruding from his body, he actually looked quite sick. His lip was trembling, he looked like he was going to cry. The way he walked on his wobbly long legs mad my heart scream. He's so cute! I thought, melting inside. Will blushed suddenly as if reading my thoughts, no impossible, just good timing I suppose. His red face made me melt more and he covered his face with his hands trying to hide his embarrassment. Mabel glanced a warning look at him that even sent shivers down my spine. Something was not right.

"This boy here." Dipper smiled, making all the girls scream, " Can take all kinds of torture, he can't die. Nobody knows why." He said, flashing his signature mystery look. I screamed inside as Mabel held out a sword. Will started to tremble, his face, no longer red but filled with pure fear and agony. I didn't think she would do it... BUT SHE DID. A couple screams rang out from the crowd as Mabel pierced the sword straight through his chest, blood poured out. It was liquid, the crimson blood dribbled down his blue attire, he bit his lip and I had to look away. Dipper glared at Will, through clenched teeth he said, "Will stop bleeding, do you want another punishment?" Wait what? Nobody seemed to hear him but I did, and it hurt me to see Will in so much pain. The blue sword came out red and bloody, the sword went in again, this time in his head. It pierced his eye, taking it out completely. WHAT?!? Will wasn't dead but he was so close to crying.

I stood up with in my chair, my hand glowing blue like the magic they had used, a greenish fire erupted in my hands, it wasn't hot, it was actually quite cool. The fire licked my hands and I tamed it making it grow bigger and brighter. I hovered out of my chair, my eyes glazed over with blue. With all the power in me I yelled at the top of my lungs, "STOP!!" The whole crowd turned to face me, "YOU'RE HURTING HIM!!" Surprised by my own power the blue fire from my hands extinguished and I fell into the crowd with a thud. No hands caught me but as soon as I hit the ground, I pounced back up, ready to fight for Will's sake.

Dipper stared in shock. Mabel whispered, "She possesses the same power as us..." The crowd was silent. Dipper whispered to Mabel and her eyes lit up. "For our next act we need a volunteer." Dipper chimed, he pushed Will back inside the curtains, he gasped. "(y/n) dear, come here!" He said it with a sharpness I had not heard before and a new grin appeared on his smug face, it was the kind of grin that could make people surrender in an instant.

But not me...